Send As SMS

Sunday, April 08, 2007

The Reaping

This show gave me the creeps especially since I watched this movie on Easter Day at 12.05am... Gee! it sounds so evil~~~
This movie was a Professor who has lost faith in God after her family died tragically during one of her expedition. Then she came across a village in Lousiana where the biblical plague seems to be taking its toil...
There were lots of sudden noises and movements and gross stuff like all horror movies. Even though I was pre-warned by Paw, I didn't know that it was this bad. But still, I enjoyed it though I was afraid of going home on my own that day... coz thoughts and images were running wild after the horror shows... as usual...
I'm really a scaredy cat even though I like to watch horror and gruesome movies... Haha! I think I gets a kick outta wathing horror movies! sounds quite a sadist rite? and I always force myself to watch it through and all no matter how grossed-out and frightened I was. Even though I enjoyed the movie, actually I think I still prefer comedies and romantics and maybe abit of supernatural stuff much more than such gruesome ones... at least it will leave me feeling content, filled and maybe loved? Haha~~~ weird me! Okok, I think it's realy time to work! Time waits for no man! and I'm a woman to that! Beat it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Web Page Visitor Counter
Nordstrom Coupon



My Wishlist!
. Sony Cyber-Shot DSC-T100 in RED!

My Lurves!
. camwhoring!
. My PSP


XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX