Send As SMS

Monday, March 26, 2007

Missing out...

Just realised that I've missed out on alot, alot of things... why is it so? I also dunno why... sigh~~~ watched a few glimpses of Desperate Housewives. Boy! do I miss watching it! I have missed the whole of Season 2 and also going to miss Season 3. I wanna watch them again! Can I, can I? Is there anyone who can lend me at least the whole of Season 3? coz I only got snaps here and there... I want to be able to at least watch the whole of Season 3... and Prison Break! I haven't got the time to get about to watch it... and my Bleach! I still have 40 plus episodes to go before I'm kept updated... there's so many, so many to watch and do, but there just isn't enough time to do so... haiz~~~ I hate being here where I am, and I do so hope that things will be better soon... soon, soon, soon... Procrastination? yup, it is...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Web Page Visitor Counter
Nordstrom Coupon



My Wishlist!
. Sony Cyber-Shot DSC-T100 in RED!

My Lurves!
. camwhoring!
. My PSP


XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX