Send As SMS

Monday, March 12, 2007

I HATE!

I hate! that I'm falling sick all the time
I hate! that I've got so much to do and so little time
I hate! managers chasing me non-stop when I do not know how to do something and they, do not have time for me
I hate! not being able to do what I want and to play all I want
I hate! having to work and work and not able to take a single leave all year
I hate! having to slog my guts out for little pennies that I earn each day
I hate! stories with no endings - happy or sad, there's surely one
I hate! not being able to laze about just admiring people walking by
I hate! that I'm 25 and still cannot find the guts to do the things I want
and maybe,
I just hate myself...

1 Comments:

At 1:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

eh ger...u alright? No depression ya...;p

Lian

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



Web Page Visitor Counter
Nordstrom Coupon



My Wishlist!
. Sony Cyber-Shot DSC-T100 in RED!

My Lurves!
. camwhoring!
. My PSP


XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX