Send As SMS

Thursday, March 29, 2007

D.O.U.B.L.E...H.A.P.P.I.N.E.S.S



This is how happiness is spelt! I'm so happy today! Girlgirl has arrived at my little humble house today and I think she's very cute with her little black spots. And she is now officially called Little Pebbles!

Here's a little pic of her!




My, my, my! Isn't she adorable?

Though this picture is taken from 3 or 4 weeks ago, she has certainly grown quite alot! Her body's longer and she is bigger in size and definitely FATTER! But she seems abit shy when I came back home to look at her. Perhaps it's bcos she's full after her dinner or still sleepy-eyed with sleep. My sis said that she was actually very lively and happy when she has just arrived! Quite a bit different ya? But I do remember her being lively and playful when I first saw her! So cute! This is really what happiness is all about!

And my double happiness is.... I have finally gotten my Gucci bag! with the help of Lian and her frens... 10Q so much to all! It's really, really nice! Well, at least it's nice to me... It looks a bit pale now that I carried it... perhaps it's bcos I'm much fairer now... I want to get tanned! sunbronzed! and healthy looking with a tint hint rosy hue! I want it too!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Web Page Visitor Counter
Nordstrom Coupon



My Wishlist!
. Sony Cyber-Shot DSC-T100 in RED!

My Lurves!
. camwhoring!
. My PSP


XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX