Send As SMS

Monday, March 26, 2007

Awful, Awful, AWFUL!!!

I had such a terrible day or should I say days?

Met up with a group of uni friends on Thursday and ate at Fish&Co. Mmm, the prices at Fish&Co. is getting more and more exhorbitant! It's totally not worth it at all! Ordered half a dozen of fresh oysters and I daresay, they are frozen and not in the least bit call 'FRESH'! I can practically hear the cackling of ice crystals in each bite. I didn't want to eat it anymore, but it's a sin to waste food and the rest don't take oysters, so... I took a deep breathe and gobbled up the remaining 2...

After the dinner, then off to Paulaner's! and surprisingly, I did not order any beer! hiak hiak! coz it's a Thursday and I'm not really used to drinking on a Thursday but gimme a Wednesday and Friday anytime! or even a Saturday! but nowadays I really try to limit my drinks to once a week... coz I can practically hear my liver screaming for help...

Then I felt weird and decided that it's time to go home but they actually commented that I'm such a spoilsport. HEY! I'm an auditor who's slogging her guts out everyday, do not have enough rest and earn peanuts... I'm really, really tired leh... then I gagged in the car on my way back! Luckily the taxi uncle was very sympathetic and had lotsa of plastic bags which I can use... but I really felt embarrassed and sorry about it... that he had to endure the yucky and licky smell of puke...

I reached home and puked more and had several runs... and then I feel asleep... bathed and went to work the next day, ain't I good? heehhe!

And yesterday, it was the worst of all! and I still did not know what was wrong with the food I ate. Was it the chicken katsu? the ultimate big and hugey Da Pao? or the morning Mac brekkie that I had been yearning for? I'm not sure neither... I puked and puked yesterday and the tummy was really uncomfortable... and I didn't know if I should stand, sleep, lie down or sit down... every little bit of movements feel strained and painful... and I gotten poor Germ worried. He was also down, running to the toilet every other time though he didn't vomit.

It was 7pm and I was still feeling unwell and painful despite the med I took. My mouth tasted bland and I needed abit of sugary drinks to prep me up, like I always do after I had puked... Poor Germ rushed down to buy 100plus for me and I cried. I felt like I was such a burden to him, always falling sick and making him worried. Feeling sad for him that he has such a weakling for a gf, feeling sad for him that I've brought him more worries than happiness... sigh...

It was 9+pm and I still hadn't recover. So Germ decided to bring me to the doc. IE was slow and I could see his frustration as he tapped on the keyboard trying to locate the available clinics... then even when he was driving me there he kept looking at the clock and fervently wishing that it's still open... BUT, it was closed and the doctor has just left... then he sped off to another clinic and we were told that we need to pay 30bucks more... I was quite reluctant to spend the additional money but Germ reprimanded me and told me that such money should not be spared... and the doctor's bill amounted to 70bucks! So ex! sigh~~~ and so lesson learnt, go to a doctor early, and never ever think that things will be resolved ultimately!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Web Page Visitor Counter
Nordstrom Coupon



My Wishlist!
. Sony Cyber-Shot DSC-T100 in RED!

My Lurves!
. camwhoring!
. My PSP


XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX