Send As SMS

Monday, February 12, 2007

Warning: Be Grossed...

Something horrifying happened today... something scary happened today... something heart-stopping happened today...

Ta-dah!

I was grossed by this! when I woke up with a nose that I thought was extra runny but when in fact it was blood... Woke up at 730am and felt my nose sniffing away... reached for a tissue and stuffed my right nostril with it... Mmm, left nostril also sniffy so stuck the other side of the tissue into it... How come my nosey still felt so runny?

I woke up and I tried to sniff out the mucus... *PLATZ* Hot, red blood spewed out from my nose and right onto my clummy tissues... splattering my blanket too! OH MANZ!!!! I rushed to the toilet for more tissues... Blood continued to ooze out and it was literally overflowing like a tap being left on... and leaving me with murderous, bloody hands...

I ran over to the next room to ask for help as I couldn't reach for the ice, not without my bloody hands staining all the things that I touched... and it took me 2-3hrs before the blood finally stopped flowing and dunno how many ice-cubes... think it was the worst nose bleed ever...

YUCKS!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Web Page Visitor Counter
Nordstrom Coupon



My Wishlist!
. Sony Cyber-Shot DSC-T100 in RED!

My Lurves!
. camwhoring!
. My PSP


XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX