Send As SMS

Tuesday, February 27, 2007

My Celebshades!

My shades finally arrived after 4 months! Whoa! I nearly gave up on seeing my shades and I thought the person is gonna abscond with both my shades AND money!

Here's my shades! An 80's Vintage Gold Accent Sunglasses with UV400 protection, hand-polished and impact resistance lenses!and why celebshades? coz the design has been seen on celebratities like Nicole Richie, Mary-Kate Olsen, Jennifer Lopez and Katie Holmes.

But they are AWFULLY HUU-GGE! It's like covering 1/3 of my face. The lazy me opted for normal post instead of registered post coz I don't wanna find time to go to the post office to retrieve my package which was like so inconvenient especially that it closes long before I knock off from work. And so it arrived! from the normal post with one of the lenses dropping off and it was squashed and bent! It was so upsetting! After 4 months' wait and it was just... that? *sobsob*

Luckily my dad's able to help me to bend back to its almost original shape but not till I have removed both lenses and told wacky pictures with it! hahha! Had it as my MSN pic! and I think I looked like some kind of cartoon character but I can't remember who... AHHHH! finally one whole night and half a day, I know who do I resemble! It's...

HER! The nutty Professor from The Incredibles!

For those who has my MSN, noticed the difference? Somemore both of us are in black! and the uncanny familiar hairstyle and also the big, round specs! Haha! Think I'm too sian with work le... keep doing all these boliao things... Okie-dookie! It's lunch-time! Boy am I hungry! I didn't eat breakfast today...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Web Page Visitor Counter
Nordstrom Coupon



My Wishlist!
. Sony Cyber-Shot DSC-T100 in RED!

My Lurves!
. camwhoring!
. My PSP


XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX