Send As SMS

Saturday, February 10, 2007

It's me again...

It's me again...

Haha, yup, it's me again... Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting hehee, seems to have a bad habit of once I start to blog I will keep coming here multiple times a day... this is uh-oh-so-boring...

Been sleeping the whole day and blowing my nose thousands of times... and my nose is wretched! It's already big and round and to think it gonna undergo such torture. Who ask u to go running? so that I need to lock and stuff u up with tissues so that u will become so fat and clumsy and practically obese to not able to start exercising again! *hiak hiak hiak* haha, simply boliao... acting cute again... my-oh-my... Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

My sis is fretting away with what to wear for cny... well, I dunno what I will be wearing neither... shorts? heheee... here she was, racking away at my wardrobe and lotsa loots have been found... BUT! none of them fits her bill... and she said I've kept and hid away alot of 'bao'... Erm, guess that's what came out of all my impulse buys and online shopping? and she was asking me, how come I've got so many nice stuff hiding away, but why do I still insist on wearing the same old stuff? mmm, I dunno neither... lazy? dun wanna dress up? or feel that I would be overdressed?

Anyway,been listening to the song - Cry on my Shoulders for hours now... think I must be mad...
I"M BORED!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Web Page Visitor Counter
Nordstrom Coupon



My Wishlist!
. Sony Cyber-Shot DSC-T100 in RED!

My Lurves!
. camwhoring!
. My PSP


XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX