Send As SMS

Friday, February 23, 2007

It's F.R.I.D.A.Y!



Hurray! It's Friday again! Though it's not really a relaxing day for me coz I've got French test tomorrow and I really do not have the time to study for it... wrecked my plans to study during the new year by playing mj. Sigh~~~ I really have time mismanagement... How how how? I really must do something... But feels kindda sian and tired that how come I always need to work on weekends and also public holidays? Am I really that inefficient? and my cumulative lack of sleep is really making me breathless and restless and forever tired where I am almost sleeping in between every wink. I really hate it when I reached home tired and always dozing off almost at every single corner of the house... Hey man! Stop it will ya?? I need time to complete my work and task! I really and seriously can't afford to sleep.... sigh~~~



Bought this!

It's supposed to be good for my tired and weary eyes! Well, that's what it said but I quite like the taste of it. It tastes nothing like its brother - Chicken Essence, but somewhat like concentrated prune juice.

Packed with antioxidants, BRAND'S InnerShine® Berry Essence is fortified with vitamin A, C, E and Zinc and contains no artificial flavourings or added preservatives. Also, blueberries, and chokeberries are antioxidant rich fruits that have the ability to destroy free radicals, and to purify and cleanse the body. Cranberries and black currants boost the immune system and in addition, purify the body with the goodness of vitamin C. With good health and sparkling eyes, no doubt, one’s inner confidence will be given a boost.

Well, I hope that it really works though...

YH, I know that you are somewhat worried about me, but hey! I'm fine and alright! No prob about it and as for our weeekly friday outings, hey, I'm onz! anytime! but do tell me earlier ya ya? coz may have something up these few weeks O"^"O and... I wanna go rollerblading! though I still can't use the car... *sobsob*

Okok, gotta work le... ciao!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Web Page Visitor Counter
Nordstrom Coupon



My Wishlist!
. Sony Cyber-Shot DSC-T100 in RED!

My Lurves!
. camwhoring!
. My PSP


XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX