Send As SMS

Saturday, February 10, 2007

..::SICK::..

I've fallen sick! and drastically sick... haven't feel so bad in my lifetime before and it has dragged on for a week plus till poof! everything became worse...My nose keeps running and the blood vessels even broke causing me to have bloody runnings...*sobsob* having bad coughie too too... sigh~~~ and I hate to stay in bed! I wanna go shopping! I wanna go walk walk! I wanna go for my Frenchie! It's really the 1st time whereby I feel so motivated to do... *sobsob* I wanna do lotsa lotsa things! and be up and running, up and running! I don't care... I"M GOING TO BUGIS TOMOLO AND THAT"S FINAL! NOTHING"S GONNA STOP ME! hmph! I will get well and running today!

All alone at hm now... Mum and sis are out on a shopping trip over at Giant while my bro and his gf are out for dinner... and my dad? needless to say... where else will he be? sigh~~~ somemore he will be bringing that somebody-u-know-who on the wedding day... he really doesn't know how to act or be an understanding person... saying that he's always living his life in regrets... so will this matter also be kept in his little bag of regrets? Anyway... dun wanna talk about it le...

Okey ya, I need to rest le... heavy head again... so sicko... I dun wanna fall sick le! especially now that my mc days are numbered... duh-huh-o...

and peeps, thanks for coming to the impromptu stint at Wala-wala! I miss LIVE BAND! and I'm going to attend loads loads! yippeez! I'm sorry that I didn't managed to stay throughout for the band as my flu was really bad and didn't allow me to before I concussed right in bed when I reached home... sigh~~~

(not sure about u, but I think this song - Cry on my Shoulders is nice... sounds so sweet and dovey... sigh~~~)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Web Page Visitor Counter
Nordstrom Coupon



My Wishlist!
. Sony Cyber-Shot DSC-T100 in RED!

My Lurves!
. camwhoring!
. My PSP


XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX