Send As SMS

Sunday, October 15, 2006

My Loots!

My Loots!

Got my Majolica Majorca Mascara! But didn't feel as though I've put on falsies though... Maybe I should have coat it more thickly or go primp the lashes first? Hmm... me also dunno... I have put a ban on my online shopping! but I just bought 2 pairs of Jelly Shoes yesterday... I bought 2 and 2 of them are the SAME DESIGN! except that one's in black and another's in white... wanted to buy them over at FEP but they no longer have it in my size... oh well, it's just well that I managed to find them online! though I know that BKK's selling them at least 50% cheaper?? especially when you buy them in bulk...

Ended my DnD on 6 Oct 2006 and I look freaking FAT! But I can't seems to help it... been rather sian and exhausted and bored lately so me went on a BINGEING diet! Ask YH and SH and they will tell you what a terror I am! I dunno why but I keep feeling hungry... even on Sat, I kept eating non-stop till all my frens wrinkled up their noses in surprise... Ate 1 whole bag of Shih Lin's Tempura, 1 plate of Hainanese Chicken Rice with extra chicken, 1 large MOS ice lemon tea, 1 Big Gulp of Diet Coke, 3 BBQ Chicken Wings, 1 Can of Heaven & Earth's Green Tea, 1 Hoegaarden, 1 big plate of Italien Sausages with Onions and then 1 Instant Cup Noodles! and all these started from 630pm! and the next day?? I carried on my bingeing and practically wiped out all edible food in the house. Mum's gonna go into a fright when she see all the food gone... Uh-Huh...

It's Sunday again... wanna go back office to work but the haze's terribly bad... All right, all right, I'm giving myself excuses for not working but the truth is, I'm tired of working... couldn't find meaning at all or sense of achievement in doing so. I wanna slack slack... can can can??

Life's a box of chocolates, it can be sweet or bitter or filled with alcohol that concocts mixed feelings in people...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Web Page Visitor Counter
Nordstrom Coupon



My Wishlist!
. Sony Cyber-Shot DSC-T100 in RED!

My Lurves!
. camwhoring!
. My PSP


XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX