Send As SMS

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Nothing... but yet absolutely everything...

Nothing... but yet absolutely everything...

I haven't been up to anything except work and work all day and nite... and it's really getting hectic, tiring and boring! I haven't been going out, I haven't been up to mischief and neither have I done anything extremely shopping... but yet... all my savings are going down the drain.. *uh-huh... plonk plonk plonk* and coz of what? online shopping...

and the items that I have bought recently? well, I have pretty lost count le... but here are some of them...

A white shirt-dress...





A blue tube top...



A white babydoll top...






A black patent bow belt...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting An ASOS Sweet Bandeau Top...

A Snowflake Pendant...Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Mighty Stars Earrings... I love Stars!

And waiting for these to arrive...

A Chocolate Peel-off Mask...Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Majolica Majorca Mascara...

and dunno what else... can't bear the thought of counting and counting... sigh~~~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Web Page Visitor Counter
Nordstrom Coupon



My Wishlist!
. Sony Cyber-Shot DSC-T100 in RED!

My Lurves!
. camwhoring!
. My PSP


XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX