Send As SMS

Sunday, September 03, 2006

Fruitful Day!

Fruitful Day!

Yeah, yeah! At long last I will be getting an external hard-drive! I desperately needed one to stuff all my rubbish somewhere and there's no other storage that can assist me in accomplishing the sacred task of transferring the files! Actully I think buying an iPod would be more effective in doing the task since most of my files are picture files and mp3s rather than documents. But anyway buy lah, since wait so long le... think I have waited for at least 3 IT fairs le...

So off to Expo! But it was a wrong, wrong move... Not only did I got more than what I bargained for and spent a whopping 330bucks there, the crowd there was terrible too! Guess I have been too comfortable standing behind the counter and manning a stall there rather than a paying passenger that swarmed to the fair like bees to nectar.


Here's the pic of my 120GB iSmart Mobile Storage! It costs $198 and using Hitachi hardware. Though I think I prefer Toshiba's. It comes with a Auto 1-Touch Button that features an award-winning Backup4all software that can faster and easily backup all the data. I bought the black one though I actually prefer the white one... coz it really looks more chic and smart! Now with the black surface I really feel like sticking crystals on it... but I wonder if the warranty will be void if I do that...

The white one really looks nicer rite? But I was really worried about it becoming yellowish and all so I got the black one instead... more conventional bah...

I also bought Kingston's 512MB RS-MMC ($17) and I GB SD Card($26) and also a set of HP ink cardtridges coz our printer has been dry and thirsty for ages! and the ink cardtridges are really expensive, they cost a whooping $94! Luckily there's the $5 discount else I will really faint... So, that's where my $330 went to... the COMEX Fair...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Web Page Visitor Counter
Nordstrom Coupon



My Wishlist!
. Sony Cyber-Shot DSC-T100 in RED!

My Lurves!
. camwhoring!
. My PSP


XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX