Send As SMS

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

I need to find back my motivation...

I need to find back my motivation...

I really need to do it! Been slacking and been feeling super low morale recently... will a talk with my counselling partner or manager be better? I really doubt so... coz I have talked to my manager before and my partner? Well... I need to face a SUPER tough mob meeting with another before my counselling session! Feeling super stressed of late... can't seem to pick myself up from falling... Well, how can one overcome the pull of gravity? Like an apple falling or slipping into the Black Hole? Been so stressed and despondent lately that I have been buying things and shopping online like crazy! Well well well, how else can I do besides retail therapy and with time hardly left for myself?

I have alot of things I wanna do. But do I have the money, do I have the companionship? and most of all, do I have the time? You can't buy time and that's what lacking in my life... I really do not have enough time and there's simply not enough 'ME' to do everything I wanna do... Why can't I do the things I like at any point of time and however I want it? Coz I'm a people-people person? that coz we are living in a society and not in a lone man's island?

It really irritates me so... quite quite so... Why can't there be 36hrs in mine? Haha, think the clock is already ticking by and furiously while I'm here ranting away... Get up and do something?? Like how? and where to? That's the main thing... Where can I go????

I wanna fly off somewhere, someplace... far away... without language barrier, without money concerns... and with all the time left in the world! But it's only wishing thinking and that I'm not daydreaming coz it's night time now...

Bonsoir!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Web Page Visitor Counter
Nordstrom Coupon



My Wishlist!
. Sony Cyber-Shot DSC-T100 in RED!

My Lurves!
. camwhoring!
. My PSP


XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX