Send As SMS

Thursday, August 17, 2006

Beauty Matters - Part Ib

Beauty Matters - Part Ib

And now for the sets of skincare that I've got...


For Laniege, I will go on a process way like what is being used first and the next.

1: Wash-up Gelly Foam - This is really gentle on the skin. Just a little goes a long way! and it seems to soften my skin. Alternatively, you can use

2: Strawberry Soft Peeling Gel - It's a yummlicious scrub. It exfoliates dead skin and can be used on any parts of your body. Good for clearing pimple marks as it helps to even out the skin tone. After which, you can follow up with
3: Strawberry Yoghurt Mask - It's a moisturising essence that safeguards skin from external environment irritants. Smells good too! Then you will need
4: Power Essential Skin Refiner Light - it helps to close up pores, refining and softens them. Skin becomes cleaner and brighter. Of coz not forgetting that moisturer is important too! 5: Balancing Emulsion 1 - It helps in firming, acts as an anti-oxidant and is a water-based moisturiser. But are you sure you are locking in the moisture? Don't panic!
6: Water Bank Cream 1 - This non-greasy cream keeps the skin supple by sealing in moisture and preventing evaporation and dehydration. It also encourages the skin to boost its own production of collagen. And for the eyes...
7: Star White Eye Spot - Contains arbutin and Vitamin K that are supposed to assist in lightening and treating the appearance of dark circles. But I don't see much effect on me though... my dark circles are as dark as ever... and with all the goodness applied, you cannot forgo hydration for the eyes too!
8: Eye Designer Cream - This light cream keeps eye areas hydrated, firm and elastic. After applying it for some time, I can see that the lines underneath the eyes are reduced. And just before you sleep, especially if you are sleeping in an air-con room, it's best to use
9: Water Sleeping Pack Plus - It's a feather-light, leave-on gel mask that penetrates the skin immediately upon application, infusing it with moisture while you sleep! Isn't that easy?

10: Biotherm Biopur set - I only use it for travelling purposes as it's small and compact. Also it helps to cleanses pores and eliminates excess sebum so it's really handy when you are out in hot and dusty areas like BKK.
11: Shiseido White Lucent - I'm really in need of brightening my face. It really looks dull but not sure if it's really good as I only managed to use it once a week bcos of my Laniege regime.
12: Follow Me 4-Steps Daily Care Treatment - I didn't use at all! Haha! Somemore I've got 2 sets of it... Hmmm~~~

Ok! That's all for skincare! Stay tune for next Beauty Matters!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Web Page Visitor Counter
Nordstrom Coupon



My Wishlist!
. Sony Cyber-Shot DSC-T100 in RED!

My Lurves!
. camwhoring!
. My PSP


XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX