Send As SMS

Thursday, August 17, 2006

Beauty Matters - Part Ia

Beauty Matters - Part Ia

Ok! Let this be the start of my introduction to all the beauty-related stuff that I have used and are using. Pictures taken are actually products that I owned but there are a few that I have missed out on as I'm really taking forever by taking their pictures! So... here goes!

Cleansing your face is important and you really need to know what skintype are you before choosing your cleansers. Of coz your moisturiser and toners too! Make sure your toner do not strip away your moisture.

These are the things that I have used and still have that were boughtly singly, not in sets like the next picture. I'm still using them occasionally though... heeheez~~~

Wash away!



1: L'oreal Pure Zone Clarifying Gel - It's really watery and harsh on the skin. Face feels squeaky clean after using. Good for people with active sebum glands.
2: Shokubutsu Scrub - Small little tube that's handy for you to use when you are outside. You can carry it with you anywhere! Scrubbing off the dirt and grime after a day out.
3: Oxy Daily Wash - Used to use it whenever I have pimples. Seems to be quite effective in drying out pimples but nowadays, I'm afraid that it's too drying that's why I have stopped using it.
4: Shokubutsu Orange Peel Skin - for normal skin. Handy for travelling too!
5: Cetaphil - A cleanser for sensitive skin. Really leaves your skin feeling smooth after using. It's highly recommended by skin docters too! and a good solvent for my aspirin masks!
6: St. Lves Apricot Scrub - I think the beads are too big and rough. Not suitable for face as it opens up the pores and your pores seem to become bigger. Can be used on body to act as an exfoliator to rub away dead skin.
7: Hazeline Refreshing Facial Foam - I had been using it since young after Biore Cool Cleanser has discontinued. But discovered that the latter's in the market again le! Like Biore Cool coz of the refreshing effect. Hazeline's good especially if you feel that you are starting to have breakouts as it is the most basic cleanser and don't have much chemical components in it, as least I feel it is so... Heeheez!
8: Garnier Light Gentle Clarifying Foam - Don't like this at all... and it doesn't seem to lighten the skin as it represented. Felt that Garnier Pure does the work better.
9: Dove Facial Foam - Bought this big tube after using and liking the sample. But didn't like it afterwards, so that it's being left alone now... Still prefer Hazeline though...
10: Clean & Clear Facial Foam - Hmm... only used it once... ok la, good in the sense that your face feels squeaky clean but it seems abit drying so stop using le...
11: Hazeline Moisturising Cream - Had a red bump (pimple) on your face? Want a smooth face? It's Hazeline Snow to the rescue! This is really, really good if you have a few pimples on your face and you want to lessen its redness. Jus apply a layer on it and you will wake up looking urself again! (of coz the pimples won't dry up as fast but at least it doesn't appear red.) What else can you expect for the mere cost of 3+ bucks for a big bot? It's best to keep it in the fridge, gives a cooling effect too!
12: Neutrogena Alcohol-Free Toner - My first toner! Cheap and good! Do a wonderful job of wiping off the make-up after using make-up remover.
13: Estee Lauder Perfectly Clean- My new addition before using the whole range of Laniege products. This is good! Clean feeling and not moisture-stripping. This is for Combination/Normal Skin. I bought this thinking that I'm normal skin but I should have bought Soft Clean for Dry Skin instead.
14: L'oreal Elseve Visible Results Gellified Toner - This is gentle and has light-reflective particles to enhance the colour of your skintone. It is also made up of Vitamin E and Activa Cells for skin renewal process. I used it with Visible Results Facial Foam and Visible Results Skin Perfecting Moisturiser the other time but the former has finished.
15: Clinique Total Turnover - This is really good if you use it the night before you sleep when your skin's thirsty for a makeover. Of coz the effects are not THAT drastic but it's really not bad.
16: Estee Lauder Cyberwhite Hydra Bright Moisture Cream - Bought it coz I feel that I need some brighteners for my dull skin but guess it doesn't work on me.
17: Olay Total Effects Moisturiser - it's supposed to fight against the 7 effects of women. Use it coz I've go these signs on me? But mainly bcos I'm lazy and need a moisturiser to finish up the work! Haha!
18: Visible Results Skin Perfecting Moisturiser - I prefer this to Olay Total Effects. Somemore it has Activa Cells and has a purplish tone that can help to brighten up my face.

I also have Garnier Pure A Moisturiser. I feel that it's not bad too being water-based but it doesn't have SPF and also I trust L'oreal more than Garnier ba... I've used alot of Garnier Pure Cleanser too. It's quite good if you wish to whiten your face. I used to have a face colour that's even darker than my limbs and neck. But after using it, my face has whiten greatly till friends even commented how come I'm so white. Of coz I do not have snowy-white skin coz in the first place, I'm a bit more on the yellowish tones. Oh, I think Guaradian's Rose Hazel Toner is quite harsh and the smell's turn me off a little... I have used lots more other cleansers and skincare like Ginvera Marvel Gel, Eversoft Apricot scrub and Blackhead Remover Gel but all these are really too, too many to talk about... so let's just leave it as now ba.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Web Page Visitor Counter
Nordstrom Coupon



My Wishlist!
. Sony Cyber-Shot DSC-T100 in RED!

My Lurves!
. camwhoring!
. My PSP


XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX