Send As SMS

Sunday, December 11, 2005

Hi, it's me again... the Grumbling Whiner...

Hi, it's me again... the Grumbling Whiner...
Actually I don't feel like writing anything down... not in the mood, too busy and too tired to do so... and everything that happens or evolve around me seems mundane... nothing new, nothing to b*tch or complain about nor are things that I feel like remembering down the road...
Time seems to have fly (or flown... whatever...), so fast that I could barely catch my breath nor stop to think that, 'Hey, it's been ages!' Then just when you have decided that it's really think to stop and recall the things that you've done and to plan for the future ahead, then will you realise that you are already 50 years old and the things that you can do, are just so limited and minimal... That is coz we are all caught up in the whirlwind of Life, and coping with just the daily hectics...
Xmas season's here again... I like Christmas! not because of the gifts that you will receive (I don't expect to receive anything neither and I prefer to give people stuff much more than receiving... coz I like to see the happy glow beaming from people's face but this is provided that I've bought the right gifts for them which I rarely do so... heeheez....) but bcoz I like how the lights are being lighted everywhere and where everyone's in a holiday mood... busy they are but happiness always elude from them...
Located in Orch now... I watched people with bags and bags of goodies walking by... chatters fill the air... maybe it's the sales springing up from everywhere that are really getting people into the festive mood... but no matter what, I feel really happy when I see people with smiles and grinning from ear to ear... Haha, feeling sian and with one ORD senior... I really can't help but to accompany her shop for almost every other day... think this is one of the happiest time I ever had on a job! I really hope that it can go on like this forever but I know... it's just ain't possible...
Just concluded another Peak Bash on friday... I remembered that during my last company bash I met a friend... someone who has similar interests as I do... it really seem like ages but can you believe that it was only months back then? I also met a new friend last Christmas... so will I have another friend this Christmas round? =^.^= Hehe... greedy me =P
Okok, think I really need to work le... or else my manager gonna complain about me le... sigh~~~ boring... till then then~~~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Web Page Visitor Counter
Nordstrom Coupon



My Wishlist!
. Sony Cyber-Shot DSC-T100 in RED!

My Lurves!
. camwhoring!
. My PSP


XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX