Send As SMS

Sunday, November 20, 2005

No Topic, is the Best Topic

I'm just a Good-for-Nothing, Intolerable, Bad-tempered, Irritable and Lazy Youth! and I super hate myself for it! Feeling super pissed off with myself... how can I be contented with doing ABSOLUTELY NOTHING at all?? Can't seem to find the motivation or gear to be the nice person I used to be (though not that fantastic anyway but at the very least I was tolerable and doesn't flare up easily and that there's always things of must-dos and have-dos that I will do... unlike now... I'm just like anyone off the streets, watching people clambering up from their falls...) Felt very lost indeed... but I don't feel the least pitiful for myself even though I whines alot...

Boring, boring, boring... think I really AM GOING MAD... sigh~~~ maybe this is a case of depression, about how one can have mood swings all in less than 5mins!
Off work on Fri and walked over to SC to meet Paw and SH, all the way from LI (NE7) station! Feels kindda stoopid to walk rite? but in Singapore, it's really a matter of so near, yet so far... so decided to do it anway... even though I was lugging laptop and tons of papers (and I can tell you, the papers weigh a million tonnes!). Ate dinner at KFC... hmmm, not bad, in the sense that I only paid S$2.95 for a meal (did I tell you that I'm nearing bankrupt? Be sure to watch out for my name in the papers!) and was quite full actually. Where else can you get a meal for less than 3 bucks? not even in food courts I'll tell you that... things ARE really getting more and more ex in the little island and miserable little people like you and me are just slogging to meet ends meet... and pretty soon, I think our income distribution will become an inverted cone shape! (hmmm, will I kana fine for all these gibberish? hmmmm......)
Disappointed Little Paw went off home without watching the WCG (which will end its tough fight today) and Enthusiatic Cui joined us for drinks at Villa Bali (Argh! I always can't seem to get its name rite! sounds like a tongue twister to me...) even though I'm sure she's more game for a night-out at Dbl O or O Bar...
Villa Bali is such a nice place! Cosy, close to nature (yupz, with all the frogs out there gawking and croaking, having their concerts or rehearsals, it's really hard to debate that you aren't out in the forests... of coz, it's just inches away from the forests by having the King of the Forests - The Tigers) and really reminded me of the hot springs in Taipei... such a nice feeling! and if only I can soak myself in the hot, delightful mineral springs again... AhhHhhhhhhhHHh~~~~
I missed my fresh, draft Hoegaarden! Sigh! Think I'm addicted to it le... been thinking about it since last week... but all I ever get is cocktails and liquors which I don't feel like having at all... and I even wanted to order just a mocktail in its replacement... and then we all zoomed off home at 1+ or 2am... all our outings are really ending earlier and earlier... feeling abit unused to it coz usually I will just jump into my bed to sleep after bathing but now, it feels abit early but yet not so... so I don't really go to bed till 4+am... how I managed to stay up till that time? beats me... I didn't do anything at all, only remembered prancing and pacing up and down, doing absolutely N-O-T-H-I-N-G... oh yah! my delightful buy of the day is my Quaker's CHEWY bars! my everyday breakfast! I managed to come across a whole variety pack with Chocolate Chip, Oatmeal Raisin, S'mores, Cookies'n Cream and Peanut Butter Chocolate Chunk! even though it's missing out on my fav's Baked Apple... but at least I can try the Oatmeal Raisin without buying one whole box made up of that! coz i'm not really a raisin fanatic anyway...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com My Chewy Variety Pack! Yummyz~~~

Pictures of the Wooden Door at Villa Bali at the uh-huh room... Image hosted by Photobucket.com natural lighting... and with night mode on... Image hosted by Photobucket.com

and the platform where the frogs and toads held their concerts... Image hosted by Photobucket.com natural lighting and nite mode... Image hosted by Photobucket.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Web Page Visitor Counter
Nordstrom Coupon



My Wishlist!
. Sony Cyber-Shot DSC-T100 in RED!

My Lurves!
. camwhoring!
. My PSP


XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX