Send As SMS

Sunday, November 13, 2005

I realised...
I realised that there are lotsa kids out there with broken families... it's time for me to face the fact, the truth, the music... but I guess one just falls harder when they grow older... it's time I grow up... but maybe I've grown too fast when I was young that I can't seem to grow any more now... just like I've grown up too fast, I actually missed my childhood where I can throw tantrums and that someone will come and pamper me... coz I can't remember when did I ever throw a tantrum when I was small... all I can remember is whether I do this, will the person be happy??
Can I be considered as more blessed than others? that I only learnt about the truth when I've reached this BIG? But to me, I would rather know the truth earlier... as least by now, I would be a much happier person...
I hate loneliness... and I'm afraid of the dark... I dunno why but maybe it's bcos I was once locked up in the dark storeroom for dunno-how-long... and now someone tells me that there's nothing to talk to me about! SIGH~~~~

1 Comments:

At 1:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Our confidence may dip once in awhile, that's only natural when we self-reflect. Know our own weakness and overcome them. There's always 2 sides of a coin and it depends on how you see it. If you think positive, the outcome would be good. Stay positive and be confident of yourself! C:

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



Web Page Visitor Counter
Nordstrom Coupon



My Wishlist!
. Sony Cyber-Shot DSC-T100 in RED!

My Lurves!
. camwhoring!
. My PSP


XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX