Send As SMS

Saturday, November 12, 2005

Here I go again!
Haha, it's been so long since I've blog but here I am again! Image hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.com But by this time I'm sure you people know whoever's been following this, that, in this blog, the word 'HAPPINESS' will never appear... so if you think I'm too negative, too despondent, too cynical... then think it's better that you stop reading, don't do yourself harm by reading this and tarnishing your soul... your soul deserves better than negative thoughts all the time...
Let's have something light! starting with the Appetizers of the Day! Image hosted by Photobucket.com
I was assigned to sticking stickers on little A4 size books in the morning. Well, sticking stickers, how hard would that be? Yupz! true enough, it's just plain search, peel, stick and press! But I also finally understand why stickers are called just that, coz they are so sticky, they stick simply everywhere! even when they accidentally slipped from my fingers, onto the book, they stuck tightly straight away! till I've got such a hard time peeling them from the glossy coloured book! Image hosted by Photobucket.com. But a BIG sense of achievement! coz I managed to stick 3 stickers each on 150books all withing 135min! so it's like (3 x 150)/135 = 3.33 stickers/min! more than a book! so happy! but was simply displeased at how my other 'partner' was doing... she was like flipping and reading through the book more than half the time, surfing net and disappearing to I-dunno-where and the number of books she completed... Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Then there's the fire drill in the afternoon. Or more specifically, the evacuation plan. Lian and I was about to go up back to the office when we saw Mich coming down happily with her big cup of Mr. Teh Tarik. So we decided to do the smart way to follow Mich to have tea! BUT... it was such a long wait! we saw people trickling down little by little, one by one... till it's almost an hour later but yet, no news of the drill... 'Oh man! I need to do my super long checklist! when'll the drill ever end???' I was sighing to myself... much as I like the feeling of having nothing to do at all... I was actually worrying about having to spend my own private time doing it instead... sigh~~~Image hosted by Photobucket.com To come close to the fact that, having tea for 2 hours, is actually quite a torture... and I really dunno what's there in my tea... where a flying, busy fly would actually dive straight for my cup of hot tea and a 6cm length of string to be found deep buried within the brown, thickened tea... EUGHS~~~Image hosted by Photobucket.com
So, in the end, I ended up doing and accomplishing simply NOTHING today... so demoralising!!! that will mean more work SOON! ARGH~~~
Then we celebrated our dear little November babies' birthdays! Somewhat abit embarrasing coz 1) their birthdays are belated 2) SL gotta buy her own little pressie and to mention the fact that today is simply a Down-on-our-Luck Day! Nothing went right today... all starting from SJDL...
    1. There was some event held in SC. Heard that it was the National Day Investiture.... mmm, think it's bcos I don't read the papers regularly that's why I didn't know about it... so ulu...
    2. SJDL got held up in the traffice from DG to SRC for 45min! Imagine that! and it's only a train stop away!
    3. Then we wanna to revive our little outings by going to our usual hangout - zee10. But guess what?? It has closed down!!!
    4. So our next alternative was to go down to Harry's Bar at Esplanade... BUT it was having some private function or DnD for that matter...
    5. and there was so much co-ordination problem and everyone was like dunno what to do, or what they want that I felt so pissed and angry, coz nobody wanna take up the responsibility of answering the call to confirm where exactly are we going... (ya, true that it was such a matter... but actually I didn't know how come I felt so displeased about everyone refusing to answer my call... sigh~~~ guess it's bcos it's ME...)
    6. So ending up on the steps at MS, we decided to go 7-11 to buy drinks! But the renovation works there was so terrible, we really have difficulty locating a single 7-11! and the one at Citylink was closed, closed, closed!
    7. Luckily SJDL remembered about the 7-11 at Carl's Jr! We were about to make our way there when the path that we came from was blocked! and the workers even happily waved 'goodbye' at us! ARGH~~~~ unlucky, unlucky, unlucky!!! and just when we all feel like having a little drink! coz rarely do we hear Mich suggesting to go to zee10! sigh~~~
    8. Finally! with our armload of drinks, we returned back to our camp! But Barcardi Breezer can't be opened with a twist of the cap like E33! SH and Max tried to twist the cap opened with a lighted... *Plink* the lighter slipped and cut Max's finger and SJDL's premonition came true! coz he was worried about someone's finger getting cut if we were to open the Breezers' caps with our bare hands and was suggesting to open a bottle-opener instead. SH's finger also got a little cut though...

Luckily it was the end of our strings of bad luck... or else... it would definitely be a Memorable Day!

Ok! Time to end the story... actually I've still got alot to say one... BUT... Piggy me need to sleep le.... nitez nitez! Image hosted by Photobucket.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Web Page Visitor Counter
Nordstrom Coupon



My Wishlist!
. Sony Cyber-Shot DSC-T100 in RED!

My Lurves!
. camwhoring!
. My PSP


XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX