Send As SMS

Sunday, November 20, 2005

Finally!
yeah~~~ at long last I can lay my hands on a mug of Fresh, Draft Hoegaarden! sounds like a drunkard or an AA? nope, it's neither... just having cravings that's all...
was out for dinner at AMK (must note down the address or else next time feel like eatin at least I know where it is! it's at Blk 232 AMK St 22!) for seafood! Mmmm, nice, big and fleshy crabbies! dunno if it's ex or not coz it's someone's treat for getting attached! I didn't know about it until I was chomping happily on my crabs! I thought eating seafood was just to satisfy a craving... and that a dinner's thrown only on weddings... hmmm....
after which we went for a drink at The Hideout and the couple was cozy up to each other that the 3 of us really couldn't take it anymore... and the atmosphere there was somewhat strange for a group of people... think it's more suited for couples though... so the 3 of us went off to HV , leaving the couple with time to gaze deeply into each other's eyes and whisper sweet-nothings into their ears... At HV, we watched soccer and that's where I finally got my mug of Hoegaarden! Ahhhhhh~~~
then we all went off as soon as the match finished... another early night... sigh~~~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Web Page Visitor Counter
Nordstrom Coupon



My Wishlist!
. Sony Cyber-Shot DSC-T100 in RED!

My Lurves!
. camwhoring!
. My PSP


XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX