Send As SMS

Sunday, October 30, 2005

Supper Bonanza!

Supper Bonanza!
Just when I wanna blog about how life is so boring now that I'm staying home and that my supper on a Friday night just consist of a Nissin Spicy Seafood cup noodles and 4 walls... I went on a supper spree! Yippeez! No more instant noodles and no more... 4 walls!!! I really miss how I can open my door, put my paparazzi ikea stool outside the corridor and look out at the forest, carpark and the bridge in front of me (erm, and my clothes too la when I've just hung out my laundry out on the clothesline... *blushImage hosted by Photobucket.com*)... the serenity, the feeling of openess and wilderness... it's all so relaxing... and when I turn round, I see happy yellow curtains and a warm little japanese lamp, the yellow glow from the little black table lamp... even if it's a little messy... it's really my little cove... but now? I've got no little room to call my own, no room to decorate and do whatever I like in there, no blasting of music... nothing at all... everything has just been replaced by quarrels, fights, endless nagging and all 4 walls... B-O-R-I-N-G
But I was glad that I'm on another supper spree yesterday! Yippeez! Think I must have wolfed down all the food yesterday coz I was really delighted to be out! No wonder my friends all looked a little, well, afraid and embarrased... heeheez...
Ate Swedish meatballs and fried chicken wings at Ikea first! YummyzImage hosted by Photobucket.com! Haven't had them for a long, long time... really missed eating them... the delicious, brown creamy sauce that just yells to you for more... and the cranberry sauce with the juicy berries in it, spilling out the sweet juice when you bite to it... not saying about those puffy beef-pork meatballs that oozes juicy meat juice with every little cut... and the potatoes! the boiled, steamy hot potatoes just simmered with freshness with the little paisley for companion...
The piping hot chicken wings, crackled and crunched with every bite and the crispy skin was more than a delightful discovery... Yumz Yumz Yumz! So nice~~~
Then we went Cheese Prata for pratas! I didn't order the supposed speciality but went for the crispy korsong instead. Funny rite? Guess the novelty of eating cheese prata has worn off... BUT, my craving was just to eat crispy prata dipped with my curried sugar! So simply delicious~~~
Next, is Boon Lay market! it wasn't even 11pm and yet the queue at the Nasi Lemak stall was long-gy-iest! It stretched all the way to the main road, how horrifying~~~ BUT... I was exactly there for the nasi coz I've been coughing for almost a week le... need to skip the super fatalicious coconut milk in the nasi. SO we went to eat Char Kway Teow (which I had a craving for ever since that particular day that I'm on MC! Heeheez!) and Hokkien Prawn Mee (coz saw alot of people queueing for it and wondered if it's really good!)! Good Good! I like the Char Kway Teow! But it would be much, much better if there's chilli in it (coz my friends scared that I would die coughing if I still ate chilli so they requested for one without... *sobzsobz* my chilli! My nice, nice that can perk my senses de chilli! so saddening...). The Fried Hokkien Mee tasted fresh but it's abit too soupy... nm, will try other stalls next time!
Then we all popped by NTU to look at the muggers and guess what I saw??? A SANDWICH MAKER MACHINE!!! Image hosted by Photobucket.com I thought it was Carl's Burger when I first set my eyes upon it but nope, nope, it's a sandwich maker. Any takers? We've Chicken and Mushroom sandwich and also Tuna Sandwich, each going for $2.50 AND for a Super Combo Special, you are getting not 1, but 2 Sandwiches for the price of only... $4! a good ol' savings of $1! Quick grab your Sandwiches now! it's a good buy not to be missed!!! I would have wanted to grab one too if not for what I ate earlier on... Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Okiez... time to go home konz le... my satisfied tummy is already asleep le... *hush hush*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Web Page Visitor Counter
Nordstrom Coupon



My Wishlist!
. Sony Cyber-Shot DSC-T100 in RED!

My Lurves!
. camwhoring!
. My PSP


XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX