Send As SMS

Saturday, October 08, 2005

Shopping....againz...

Shopping....againz...
Yupz! out shopping again... initially wanted it to be only a buffet lunch with Grace but in the end, we bought so many stuff that anyone could have just fainted with just the mere sight of us!
I've finaly bought the white clutch from GG<5...>.Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Bought a little (well, not that little, long in fact...) white lacy skirt and goodness for sake I don't even know coz it's sheer. And by sheer I really mean that everything is visible!!! Sigh~~~ that means I gotta be careful what I wear, IF I really get about wearing it...
Then the 2 of us joined in the crowd at The Body Shop Warehouse sale and we bought super many bottles of stuff! Enough to last us for 2 years! oh well, maybe about 1 year if we use them all at one go Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Here're some of the stuff that I bought from the warehouse sale... Oh manz~~~ there are really juicy enough to eat it!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Web Page Visitor Counter
Nordstrom Coupon



My Wishlist!
. Sony Cyber-Shot DSC-T100 in RED!

My Lurves!
. camwhoring!
. My PSP


XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX