Send As SMS

Saturday, October 15, 2005

B.O.R.E.D.

B.O.R.E.D.
I feel... bored... not because I've got nothing to do, but because I've got too many things to do until I do not know what I should do first and I really dread the job that's coming next week... Why, oh why! did I be such a nosy-parker and a smart alec to request for such a job??? should have stayed on on my ulu places where I can take cab everyday! where I won't even need to lug my heavy lappie and bag from home to mrt and then from mrt to my workplace... somemore I've been so clumsy late that I kept knocking into sharp edges every now and then and even flew off half a flight of stairs... landing myself with bumps, cuts, bruises, scratches and bleeding all over... not to mention blisters and cramps from spoilt shoes and heels... I REALLY NEED NEW PAIRS OF SHOES! and I just can't find suitable ones for me! am I being too fussy, am I am I???
Oki bahz... enough rattlings le... think I go stone stone le... 'ciaoz!
Current mood: Image hosted by Photobucket.com *peeka peeka boo* anybody there?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Web Page Visitor Counter
Nordstrom Coupon



My Wishlist!
. Sony Cyber-Shot DSC-T100 in RED!

My Lurves!
. camwhoring!
. My PSP


XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX