Send As SMS

Sunday, October 16, 2005

Blading at last! BUT...

Blading at last! BUT...
Managed to go blading at last! after being so slack from it but... it was really a tiring blading session or maybe my stamina just can't make it... Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Being curious as I always am and getting real tired of falling down and knocking into stuff for the past week, I hit the tracks. BUT, blading on the track is really by far no means, EASY! Image hosted by Photobucket.com It was similar to blading up a slope for 400m! just that the only difference is that you can stop anytime, anywhere you want but on a slope, stopping just means rolling downhill and wasting all those pushing effort...
I nearly died when I've finished blading 400m! Image hosted by Photobucket.com it felt even more strenuous than running! and I sweat so much that my tee was completely DRENCHED! Image hosted by Photobucket.com In the end I only managed to blade for about 4 rounds before I finally lay down exhausted... and I just said to myself, I will NEVER EVER do such a silly thing... AGAINZ! Image hosted by Photobucket.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Web Page Visitor Counter
Nordstrom Coupon



My Wishlist!
. Sony Cyber-Shot DSC-T100 in RED!

My Lurves!
. camwhoring!
. My PSP


XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX