Send As SMS

Sunday, September 11, 2005

on my way...

on my way...
I walked outta my house...
the air seems a little different today...
was it just my imagination or was it my mood?
that the air seems a little preppy today...
I crossed the grey, tarr road...
crossing as the green man light turns on...
the green man light that signaled 'To Walk'
that I smelt something different!
I smelt...
COOKIES! C-O-O-K-I-E-S!
freshly baked cookies just outta the oven!
with little Hersheys chocolate chips peeping from the dough!
I smelt...
COOKIES! C-O-O-K-I-E-S!
cookies that I remembered baking,
baking when I was just 13...
I smelt...
COOKIES! C-O-O-K-I-E-S!
the sense of achievement and happiness that I felt,
looking at the cookies I bakes on my very own!
and then I continued walking...
and I smelt...
EUGHS!
exhaust air huffing and puffing from the truck!
and I smelt!
the hot, irritated air spiraling and whirling...
towards me...
towards me from the smug looking truck...
I wrinkled my nose,
wrinkled my big round nose...
holding my breath as I past..
and snorting the horrible air out...
and... I SUCCEEDED!
I succeeded!
I escaped from the horrible, puffy 'dragon'
I've slayed it and won!
it's a victory!
and my prize?
was my smells of...
C-O-O-K-I-E-S
COOKIES!

[That was how I felt when I was walking to work one morning! I could not forget the smell of the very first cookies that I baked in Home Economics class... it was simply HEAVENLY!!!]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Web Page Visitor Counter
Nordstrom Coupon



My Wishlist!
. Sony Cyber-Shot DSC-T100 in RED!

My Lurves!
. camwhoring!
. My PSP


XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX