Send As SMS

Sunday, September 18, 2005

Mid-autumn Festival

Mid-autumn Festival
Mid-autumn festival... it's supposed to be a day where families gather together, where each and everyone chat joyously and stay united together... that's what people said, and that's what the tv was trying to send - a mid-autumn festival message... but I don't feel anything at all... and even more so today...
I wanted to be happy... to buy those whistling sparkles and to share all this fun and joy with all those whom I care and love... But... it failed... instead, I spent it at home and didn't even light the lantern till now and even so, the light only flickered on a few seconds before it was blew out again... so what fun is mid-autumn festival supposed to be? what message is it supposed to convey? That at least Chang-e can come down to the mortal world to meet Hou Yi? A myth is a myth... and there's no truth to it...
The House was as dead as can be... to each his/her own? Haha, ya... with everyone out doing things (what shit things I don't know...) ... I wished I can de-illusion myself and that I really AM happy but, the truth is the truth and no happiness mean no happiness... maybe I'm not someone who can have happiness... and maybe I really deserve all this...
Haha, my cheeky brother just came back and wanna cheer my little sister up with his Genie in a Lantern antics but in the end he frightened everyone including himself too when the candle-light went off! Haha! Cute little brother!
I really, really wanna say this... Dad, for all you have done, I really hate you... hate you for giving me this life that you intended me to have... hate you for everything that you did or are doing... Even for that ppt that you asked for forgiveness and that parents gave life and all, it can not diminish this hatred that I feel for you now... If not for you, the house, the home, the family and everyone, they wouldn't be like this at all... shatters, pieces, sharp edges, broken, lost, gone, dead... forever!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Web Page Visitor Counter
Nordstrom Coupon



My Wishlist!
. Sony Cyber-Shot DSC-T100 in RED!

My Lurves!
. camwhoring!
. My PSP


XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX