Send As SMS

Sunday, September 11, 2005

Have you ever?

Have you ever?
I walked gingerly into the last toilet cubicle... as I walked... I wondered... 'Have you ever wondered what if you walked out of the door and everything in front of you has changed? That the toilet that you just entered into wasn't the very same place that you had walked into? That you weren't in the same era but back into the past or even the future?' Well... That was how I felt when I walked along a long stretch of cubicles, towards the last one...
Haha, perhaps I've read too much fantasy books like The Enchanting Tree by Enid Blyton or The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe by C.S.Lewis. Perhaps so, but for all you know... such things can become a reality...
Or perhaps that this was the effect after watching The Cave? It's supposed to be an action-packed movie but actually it seems otherwise to me. It talked about mutation and how things evolve and that perhaps the place around us can change and that there could really be other life-forms beside us. Think about the dinosaurs age. Do you think that they have ever thought there there could be humans replacing their land after they die? If we, human beings can take over their land and place now, other living things can just as well take over us in the future... anything's possible and it's just a matter of 'when'...
Haha, seems like abit too heavy-hearted... here's something more lively! Have you ever dreamt of being a princess or a character straight out from a book? Like in Snow White and the 7 Dwarfs, Cinderella or Beauty and the Beast? Well... now you can! and with just $3,070, you can be the very little princess where you have always wanted! Just like this!
Image hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.com
And somemore here! Really feels as though I've jumped right in into Fairytale Land!
Image hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.com
Okiez Folks! It's now really time for me to go to Fairytale Land le! May my dreams be a nice and sweet onez!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Web Page Visitor Counter
Nordstrom Coupon



My Wishlist!
. Sony Cyber-Shot DSC-T100 in RED!

My Lurves!
. camwhoring!
. My PSP


XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX