Send As SMS

Sunday, September 11, 2005

Back!

Back!
Back at last from the clutches of work! but not forgetting that next 2 weeks would be even more tiring! *sobzsobz*
Did you all hear about the dismembered body found at Orchard Road?? To think that I've been coming out from the VERY same entrance from the station for the WHOLE WEEK (haha, though I did not venture out to the grass patch between Wisma and Wheelock Place) every morning! *shudder* Imagine that, I could have bumped into the murderer for all I know! Another thing that we got to know from this incident is that cleaners in Singapore doesn't clean nor sweep the place daily like in Taiwan, where they got the musical rubbish truck that comes round to collect trash and that you would see tons of people coming out from buildings, houses and shops with their black garbage bags to throw into the truck and sweepers sweeping the streets at wee hours. If not, the body wouldn't de discovered only 2 days later and in the heart of busy Singapore!
Singapore seems to be getting more and more unsafe when I thought that I never really wanna leave Singapore bcos I feel safer and more secured here. But I guess that's where I was wrong... and Singapore... is just starting to be just like any other country... crime rates' on the rise, especially murder case... or is it just me, that I was just being ignorant of things happening in Singapore?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Web Page Visitor Counter
Nordstrom Coupon



My Wishlist!
. Sony Cyber-Shot DSC-T100 in RED!

My Lurves!
. camwhoring!
. My PSP


XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX