Send As SMS

Monday, September 05, 2005

Another '3rd' dayz... *sigh*

Another '3rd' dayz... *sigh*
It's the 3rd day for me at Suntec's World Food Fest. Dunno why but somehow or other there's always seem to be a '3rd' day for me at Suntec not mentioning the one at the Comex IT Fair... and I really am getting tired of the place, no matter how different the food is from our normal daily fare... *Euks*
So this time round I ate all these:
  1. 3 chicken wings (supposed to be BBQ but hmm, not as nice as those sold outside lehz... think maybe it's bcos it's on the fatty skin side?)
  2. 1 Big Lime Juice (nice nice! I like lime juice! especially those with a little prune inside!)
  3. 3 Takopachi Octopus Balls (think they are fried instead of grilled... and the mayo? mmm, abit too thick. It just remained stuck on the balls, so hard to spread! and then there's ginger inside too! so weird...)
  4. 2 sticks of abalone (think they were more like pacific clams instead of abalone... still wanna fake us??? hmph!)
  5. 1 bowl of Sesame Paste with Glutinous Balls (Think I quite like it... just rite! not too sweet neither was it too bland... *thumbs up*)
  6. 1 bowl of Red Bean Paste with Glutinous Balls (don't quite like the tamarind taste in it... abit funny...)
  7. 1 bowl of Fried Abacus with mushroom (think the tofu and the mushroom tasted much nicer than the abacus...)

Then there was this guy at the Taiwan Snow Ice stall who wanted to get my number but through his friend.... Uh-HUh!? But he seems younger than me leh! I very nearly wanna ask him how old he was and to suan him that I've ate much salty stuff than he did! but I thought the better of it and just shook my head and said 'no, it's alright but I don't want. Thanks...' Then after that I took a little peek at him. Mmm, he looked young but yet abit old... so weird one... but nevertheless, I continued to enjoy my little feast! heeheez!

We nearly wanna buy the 933 Golden Pillow home one... but my sis was lazy to get back there again after the end of her little mini shopping trip... so in the end she gave her Soy Bean Ice-cream a miss and went for her Breadtalk's Mango Cake and I, Moshi Mushroom and also $4 worth of Seafood BeeHoon!

Oh no! getting fat againz! just when I managed to trim away 4kg of fats after the last BKK trip and here I am, gorging myself with food againz~ But what the heck! tomorrow's the start of my hectic work life againz le... over at Orchard... that hateful place... I simply dread it! ARGH~~~

And here's wishing an early 1st year anniversary to all you 6 Septembers out there! Happy 1st Year Anniversary! and to KT tooz!

Image hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Web Page Visitor Counter
Nordstrom Coupon



My Wishlist!
. Sony Cyber-Shot DSC-T100 in RED!

My Lurves!
. camwhoring!
. My PSP


XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX