Send As SMS

Sunday, September 11, 2005

Adidas Jacket

Adidas Jacket
Sigh! I really, really can't take my mind of that red Adidas Franz Top Women's Jacket... I've been wanting on since Secondary School days and I didn't really see anything I really like till now... but there's a catch... or maybe there are two... 1. It's pretty ex in my opinion (don't ask me how come I can spend $125 on a Mng jacket...) 2. My sister's friend just bought too...
I really have no freaking idea why I'm fretting over ONE SILLY 'NATIONAL DAY' JACKET (as what ZX said... cos it's red and white...). Haha, feel quite silly rite? But that's just how I felt... Actually I was super happy that there's a black version of it in Singapore and that it's cheaper than the red one... but... ultimately it's the red one that I really wanted... 'If you like it so much, then just buy it la! What's the big deal?' that's what some people have exclaimed... BUT... now that someone close has it too... that exuberant feeling just wasn't as great nor strong as when I just discovered it... maybe I should have bought it when I first saw it... BUT... what'll a poor person with no dispensible cash do? Of coz go back home to think and think lor! Hahaz!
Hahaz, maybe that's who I am. Always leaving things to fate and always ended up disappointed... just like the GG<5 size="4">I WILL GO BUY IT!
Oh ya! and here's the pictures of both the black and the red one (erm, not exactly the red one I like but just simply opposite la... that the jacket's supposed to be red and not white and that red collar's supposed to be white...)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Web Page Visitor Counter
Nordstrom Coupon



My Wishlist!
. Sony Cyber-Shot DSC-T100 in RED!

My Lurves!
. camwhoring!
. My PSP


XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX