Send As SMS

Monday, August 29, 2005

Weekend's Update

Weekend's Update
Now, for a brief update on the weekend happenings!
Saturday
Went off to the airport to send KT off and we all ate BK's breakfast! Wah! Greedy me haven't had BK breakfast for ages! I've almost forgotten how BK breakfast tastes like! Yummyz! Though I admit that I could barely open my eyes and would prefer to snuggle back into my bed covers...
Then mischievious little Lian even became a 'bookie' to bet whether PJ will cry or not. She said she lost the bet, but I did see PJ wiping a little tissue across her tears glistening eyes... Mmm, beats me... and Cui didn't send KT! She smsed that 'it wasn't convenient now...' hmm, what was that supposed to mean... kekeke! somemore she went drinking at O Bar the night before wor!!! =p
Actually I felt quite embarrassed when KT was about to go in. Coz the whole LOT of us followed him throughout till the check-point even when KT hinted to people that the check-in area was where we should stop when he baded us farewell there. But his friends just followed him and PJ and I could see that he was a little taken aback. But the good-natured him did not say anything and leaving him with no room and space for some personal huggiez-time! Poor him! Guess he'll need to wait till Dec when PJ visit him bahz! =_)
The journey back seemed so much faster than going there. Dunno how come it's always the case... went off for some shopping in town... well, againz, even after spending 50 bucks for a dress, 40 bucks on some moisturisers and 40 bucks which it disappeared to I-dunno-where immediately after I've drawn it out from the ATM yesterday...

This is what I watched! Though it were from the same producers as 'Shrek' and 'Shrek 2', it wasn't as good... the storyline was pretty skimmed and mmm, just another little fellow being belittled for his small size? and that to tell people 'Never to judge a book from its covers'? ya...u know what I mean...

Sunday

I fell asleep while watching TV again! Something which I never failed to do so these few days... and woke up at 330am... 'Eh, why are you brushing your teeth for? Get back to sleep!' I blurted out when I saw my little sis standing in front of the basin... 'Don't worry...there's no school...quick get back to sleep now...' My sis stared at me in bewilderment and then she laughed!!! Her little hands holding onto her sides of the stomach and she leant against the basin, mouth still half-full with toothpaste and foam. 'What?' I frowned... 'Haha! you thought I thought it was a school day and that I was getting ready to bed??' she spoke, in-between her giggles... I nodded... 'No la! I just finished eating instant noodles and just washing up!' Chey! I sighed and then I went back to sleep...

Went to the movies again and felt totally cheated by the cinema personnel!!! There wasn't any one who booked the WHOLE ROW of seats in front of us! It was empty and still empty after the show! What a big scam! hmph! and the cinema people even switched off the projector just so that we do not linger in the theatre! Bad customer service manz...

Well. this time round I watched this! Nothing much in particular... except to stare into Daniel Wu's cute little face! Waahhhh~~~
Guess despite all the 2 movies that I've watched... the 2 best ones were actually the ones aired on TV - Home Run and The Way Home. Home Run was really touching with the sibling love for each other and how much the 2 siblings care for each other... While The Way Home was actually about grandmum and grandson of which a city boy came to live with his grandma in the rural area and how he managed to understand the difficulties of life and to spare a thought for others. Guess these 2 are really shows that people should watch, especially youngsters, so that they will learn from it.
Oh ya! as all of you have noticed... I've changed my blogskin! Doesn't she look just like me? Heeheez!
Current Mood: Image hosted by Photobucket.com [Time to sleep now... Close your eyes... Soon the bird will stop singing...]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Web Page Visitor Counter
Nordstrom Coupon



My Wishlist!
. Sony Cyber-Shot DSC-T100 in RED!

My Lurves!
. camwhoring!
. My PSP


XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX