Send As SMS

Wednesday, August 10, 2005

~~NDP~~

~~NDP~~
It's really been a long while since I last blog... judging from the fact that I almost cannot remember the website to enter into this blogging space...
Seems like lotsa things have happened around me all these time that I've gone missing... and am still in a missing mood... I really don't feel like doing anything... and being invisible realy seems good... it's really invisible... Hark! here I am, blabbering nonsense again... will update with the stuff since I really feel like writing before I hit into seclusion again! =_)
Mmm, seems like it's quite hard to back track... will start with today bahz!
Singapore celebrated her birthday today! A pity that excitement seemed to he deluded me... but I really like the fact that the 3 F16s zoomed over my block and disappeared even before I managed to capture anything on my little camera. Oh yah! My camera hp's back! Yippee!!! Now I don't need to save the money for another phone lez!!! Here's wat little pics I can capture wif my phone...and it's really jialat! Think I really, really need to aim for a real digi camera next!!! Shall put that on my wishlist! =p
Fireworks that look more like Atomic Bomb Blasts on my camera phone... *Eeuks*
And the 'minute red ants' gathered around the big screen...
My camera phone really, really cannot make it! Guess I need to wait for the Comex Fair on 1st Sept 2005 before I can aly my hands on one! SIGH~~~
Tired le, tired le... will continue to update about other stuff soon bahz! Nitez~~~
Current Mood: Image hosted by Photobucket.com [can't find my icon wif the fireworks... guess this will suffix bahz! =_)]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Web Page Visitor Counter
Nordstrom Coupon



My Wishlist!
. Sony Cyber-Shot DSC-T100 in RED!

My Lurves!
. camwhoring!
. My PSP


XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX