Send As SMS

Thursday, August 18, 2005

Lessons...Lesson...Lesson

Lessons...Lessons...Lessons!

*Yawnz* That's what I've been doing recently taking... on training and yet... trying to keep awake... keeping awake is a real ardous process! Imagine trying to prying open your eyes with your fingers... forcing your eyes open with your mental mind... slacking down to take 40 winks with in-between breaks... already AM tired just thinking of it...

Oh ya! I went for a Body Fat Analysis with SL tooz! I've got TOO MUCH FATS and TOO MUCH WATER RETENTION and TOO LOW METABOLISM RATE!!! Imagine me, lugging 10.5kg of FATS! OMG!!! it's all the booze I tell you... stop the booze, stop the booze!!! Have Perrier Water instead! Take it with Lime or Lemon! No Alcohol! Water retention - haven't really been drinking water since I've started working... so saddening... coz I really quite like drinking the pure, pH 5 liquid with Hydrogen and Oxygen. I remembered I used to drink 3Litres of water at one go... well, 'used' to mah... no wonder my eyes are getting puffy by the day too and having widening dark, eye-rings... Panda Bear, here I come!!! Low metabolism rate - hmm, in comparison with SL, mine's really low but... hey man! I'm only about 50 cal lesser than my targeted burning rate... worse more to worse... SHOP MORE LOZ! hahaha!! =_)

Oh ya! I've got free gifts tooz!!!

Here're my gifts! A BIG Beach Tote and Pokka's Catechins Green Tea!!! Hmm, don't like the shape of the bag though...

Here!!! Looks better le right? =p and Look Mum, No Hands!!!

It's a Handsfree Tote!!! =_)

And by coincidence and a simply boliao action... my sis's hair and mine became...

THIS!!!!

Hahaz~~~

Okiez, time for lesson againz lez... Sigh~~~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Web Page Visitor Counter
Nordstrom Coupon



My Wishlist!
. Sony Cyber-Shot DSC-T100 in RED!

My Lurves!
. camwhoring!
. My PSP


XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX