Send As SMS

Saturday, August 13, 2005

Gate-Crashed!

Gate-Crashed!
Yupz yupz! I gate-crashed yesterday! not that my car crashed into a gate (If you all should know, I never have a car, so how can that ever happened? Heeheez!) but that I went to a rival co's bash! and had a WHALE-ful of fun! Heeeheez~~~
Actually I was supposed to attend my hall DND at Gotham Penthouse. Good excuse for me to check out the place too! but I didn't. One thing is I don't know who's going, not saying that I do not know my hall people, but I prefer going with people I know better, coz it'll be more fun and at least there're people who you can talk to. Another is that, I do not belong there anymore... so weird to have an oldie to keep attending your bashes and stuff rite? as though you are forever young which you aren't and will not be... Old Lady, stop poking into their fun! You should just quit it! *Tsktsktsk*
Panic grew intensely over me as I slipped into the queue outside Dbl O. There were lotsa people there or rather they were all door bitches, 6 in all (Actually I hate to call people a 'bitch'. I mean it's not nice to label people or call them names. They are humans and should just be treated and looked upon without any coloured glasses. But I don't know what such gals should be called and all along I have only hear people call them that. So... I guess the term stands ba...). Fright rose up as they insisted on seeing staff passes before letting us pass. My friend turned round and kept asking me, "Eh, you forgot to bring your staff pass is it? You REALLY forgot??" and he shook me. Cowering behind him, I was still stunned and frightened and just couldn't reciprocate his acting - Should I leave??
Luckily for me, Shar squeezed into the queue besides him and drawn away the bitch's attention... I quickly signed on a name and went in... Phew!!! I really hate doing things against the law or rules or regulations whatever you call it. Coz it just doesn't feel good. Haha, just to disclose something, I've never play traunt before no matter how friends urge me to or how bo-oring the lessons were. Not even lectures in uni (except during my last year where I had a booze too many that I couldn't bring myself to wake up... ;p) no matter when I knew that I would just fall asleep in class nor how people kept saying that the lecture was of no help at all. Not even when there were only 20 people left in the whole lecture theatre where the supposed number of students was at least 300. Quite stupid and silly of me rite? =p
But I was glad that I went in! It's so interesting to know how another company works or carry out events. It's completely different from the way my company carries her events and even the people there, they looked different! Different was their poise and dressing though all of us have a pair of eyes, a nose and a mouth. And the number of attendees there was terrifying! Dbl O was packed so full to the brim that it gave me a feeling as though I'm being squeezed into a tin can of sardines!
The drinks were horrible just like all normal bashes with free flow of drinks, even when they were using Absolut Vodka. Funny... guess I really don't like the taste of having alcohol in my mouth le... and perhaps soon, I will just stick to my fav Shirley Temple or even a super sour Ice Lemon Tea! Hmm, haven't had that for ages... feel like making one myself again... Not sure if I can still remember the super concoction... Sigh! Even when the drinks were bad, I still gotten myself into a high and flighty state. Haha! it's free booze after all rite? and no cover charge neither! Heeheez!!!
Just when I was waiting for my friend to come out from the washroom, I saw Bug! Haha, think his islander shirt really suited him well. I remembered I kept patting him on the arm and shoulder like old buddies! Though I knew my each and every slaps were hard and painful, I didn't stop. Haha, guess I was both happy and surprised to see him and that it was such a coincidence that he and his friends chose the same pub which I first saw him after a long time. Fate? Haha! and should you read this, Hey Bug! I'm really sorry that I slapped you so hard and so many times yesterday. I really don't know why I did that. Sorry again, just in case you didn't hear my apologies yesterday too! Paiseh...
And today?? I did nothing!!! I was nursing a hangover all day and I could do nothing except to sleep, sleep and sleep like a pig! but I managed to watch the last episode of Try Again! I quite like it. Maybe it's bcos the lead actress was very chio and sweet or maybe I was touched by the guy's perservance and I always feel good and sweet inside after the show. Think I'm just too easily pacified and contented. Hmph! I shall set my hopes and targets higher! Hmph! Haha!
Anyway, here's a little story which I think is quite sweet and touching, though you all may not think so...

The gal got outta bed. Her mind was in a complete whirl and she felt weak. She was unwell and had vomitted the whole night. Her mouth seemed tasteless and she felt like drinking coke or even fruit juice. She saw boy walking into the room. She asked the boy if there's any in the fridge, anything just as long as it's sweet to rework her
taste buds and to regain a little of her energy.

The boy looked embarrassed for soft drinks and juice is like a bonus or prized possessions in the family and today, just wasn't THE DAY. "There aren’t any soft drinks nor juice..." the boy said sadly, looking down at his feet. The gal was disappointed. "But there's orange juice! Is orange juice fine?" The boy chirped. The gal lighted up and nodded her head happily.

The gal waited in the room. Time flew by and still no sight of the boy. She was worried. "Where's he?" She wondered. "Has something happened?" She zoomed into the kitchen…

The boy was there with his back facing her. She walked towards him and peered over his shoulders. He was squeezing oranges and with his bare
hands! The gal was touched… "Sorry... the oranges aren't that sweet and there aren't much juice..." the boy said apologetically...

She felt like crying as she drank the orange juice from the cup that the boy raised towards her. And that little bit of orange juice, though wasn't sweet, tasted every little bit as sweet... for her heart was sweet...

There! Do you all think it's sweet? Well, I do... that's why I tell you that I get touched and contented easily one! Hmm, where's my orange juice ah? Heeheez!!!

Current Mood: Image hosted by Photobucket.com [Love... where all the sweetness comes in but many a time, all too soon and where you least expected it, bitterness will start abrewing...]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Web Page Visitor Counter
Nordstrom Coupon



My Wishlist!
. Sony Cyber-Shot DSC-T100 in RED!

My Lurves!
. camwhoring!
. My PSP


XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX