Send As SMS

Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Down with Flu~~~

Down with Flu~~~
ARGH~~~ I knew I'm going down with flu when my breathing gets heavy and I have difficulties with my breathing... but what I did not know is I only received the full-blown today! Sigh!!!
Discovered something interesting today! I've finally witnessed for myself the mould that produced all those little (well, or big) pellets that fish and shrimps eat! It's actually a SUPER BIG and THICK ring of STEEL with LOTSA and LOTSA holes! and the drilling of the holes were either done by 12 drills all at one time, or a super-duper big machines with alot of gigantic drills! and they even need to be climatised - either in super hot desert-like temperatures or sub-zero like the Artic! Really interesting! Though I nearly slipped and fall on the greasy ground... heeheez!
Hungry me went home but discovered... NO LUNCH! Sigh! So sad! But luckily my kind-hearted MomMom prepared her traditional butter rice and she even added a little ham (er, not that little ba... just a slice of Honey-baked Ham? Heeheez!) for me!
Ta-dah!!! Here's my plate of Salted, Butter Rice with Egg, Ham and Raisinz!!! A fully-nuritious meal and with 'veggie' at the side tooz!
And also FINALLY! I've finished Season 1 of LOST! *Pats on my Back* Ya... I know that I've really took a SUPER, SUPER long time to finish it... but I really feel too tired to do so... A super achievement!!! Yippeez!
Current Mood: Image hosted by Photobucket.com *Smmuacks! muacks muacks! happy happy though still tormented by Flu-zila! Hmph!!!*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Web Page Visitor Counter
Nordstrom Coupon



My Wishlist!
. Sony Cyber-Shot DSC-T100 in RED!

My Lurves!
. camwhoring!
. My PSP


XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX