Send As SMS

Saturday, August 20, 2005

Double Celebrations!!!

Double Celebrations!!!
Haha!!! Copyrighted from SH's email! =p Yupz! Celebrated Lian's bdae and also farewell party (hmm, think it's more of a dinner? *hmmm...*) for KT. Really feel kindda sad with KT going off... imagine, no more tok cok session??? and Lian's having her bdae!!! so... the effect was being nualified!!! SO... NO EFFECT!!! Hahaz! Learnt that while playing the boardgame - Balloon (or was it Hot Air Balloon? Mmmz... no idea! Hahaz! =p). Hey, hey, hey!!! I've reached the Moon!!! Seems like I'm going nuts... but... I'm sure some of you DO understand me... ritez? =p
Went to Bugis Village after work with the gals... WAHHH~~~ there're so many things that I wanna buy and wanna get!!! Sigh~~~ how how how??? I really feel like going on a BIG shopping spree, haven't really been shopping nor walking around for a long time, not even during the Great Singapore Sale... People kept saying things were cheap and even the taxi driver told me that it was really worthwhile to buy stuff during the sale, coz you're getting good quality for half the price! Yet... I didn't buy anything... I didn't shop but where've all my money disappeared to??? I didn't know neither... *Mmm... should I go work out my budget? and wirte down every single thing I spent on?* Haha, but know it doesn't work neither coz I've tried before and I could barely survived a week doing so! =p
Arrived a bit late at Mind's Cafe (heeheez, free advertisement for SiH's cousin! though her cafe's really bustling with people, with business and of coz! happy noises from excited people!!!), though the guys arrived much, much later! =p Poor them, they didn't get to play pool as planned! So, Yanz, you really didn't miss much! Heeheez!!!
Games Galore! It's really a place whereby you can find games that aren't available in Singapore, coz the owner imported most of them from USA. And I finally learnt how to play Pictionary! Heard so much about it, but I didn't play till now... hmm, wondering what other games can I play next time!
Looking round, faces were all lighted up with excitement. Every single person was absorbed in their little world of the games. Clattering and 'whoosh' sounds and screams could be heard as Jenga went crashing down onto the table. Excited voices chattering away... and endless grumbles, snortles and cheering sounds. There seems to be an invisible dome covering every big and small table, encaving them in their little worlds... Mind's Cafe - it's a place where there's only happiness and excitement... nothing else...
The servers were really helpful, giving us suggestions on the types of games that we can play... and relieving us from the trouble of reading the instructions from the thick, little manuals! And to think one of them is a the brother of one of our colleagues! Such a small world indeed!!!
After dinner and games, it was thinking where to go again... Frankly speaking, think our activities on Fridays are really ending earlier and earlier... not saying that I went home earlier but just that everyone seems to have their own activities and always go off or back to their home even much faster than I can exclaim, 'Hey, it's really fun!' But I guess things are always not in their prime, the same goes for activities. When it gets high and up, it's really the time to go down... and the deceleration is different for everyone...
The same usual gang of 5 where we always have each other for solace when everyone seems to busy and doesn't know where to go or what to do... went off to Istana Park to drink and talk. And you know what?? That was one of the rare occasions that I did not take any sips of alcohol at all!!! *applause* And Ribena was my very companion for the nite! Though it was really a tad too sweet... think I'm going to get diabetes lez... Sigh~~~
We were all talking... talking about things that seemed to twirl and swirl and even whoosh like the typhoon around us... so many things have happened and changed in that little 11 mths that we have all known each other... 11 mths - it seems to be such a short period of time and yet it seems so long... Time is really weird... it just give people mirages and of hopes and memories that seemed so fond and yet bitter...

Then we talked about our future, where we will all be years down the road... I don't know about mine but I guess nobody really knows theirs too... Will I still be here, happily chatting to them or will they still be there? Happy faces - all 5 of us - looking around, faces seem a-popping... Kt first but who's next? Could it be SH, Lian, Paw, Cui or even me?

Current Mood: Image hosted by Photobucket.com [It seems like yesterday that we've all known each other and now we all have to part...]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Web Page Visitor Counter
Nordstrom Coupon



My Wishlist!
. Sony Cyber-Shot DSC-T100 in RED!

My Lurves!
. camwhoring!
. My PSP


XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX