Send As SMS

Sunday, August 21, 2005

'Chopped' Head Day...

'Chopped' Head Day...
Sigh~~~ another day where my pockets got burnt and scorched badly...
First on the list is this necklace that I bought for 15 bucks! OMG!!! This has gotta be the most expensive beaded necklace that I've ever bought (ok, not counting the $27 super long beaded necklace-aka-belt that I bought during my JC prom nite and which ultimately I did not wear...)!!! But I really liked it at first sight? Love at First Sight as people said?
Look, look, look! This is my Love at First Sight!!! Isn't it nice?? I really like it for its colourfulness and playfulness! Really seems to brighten up my day! and I can practically match it with almost any colour clothes!
Then I bought THIS!!! Finally I can sink my teeth into the Caramelised Cheese Sausage with Mashed Potato!!! Yummy!!! It's simply H~E~A~V~E~N~L~Y!!!
Had dinner at Fisherios - The Fish&Chips Place at Taka B1. I stared in amazement at the food that had been passed to me... What?!? No plates??? But man, it's so interesting!!! The fish 'n' chips were packed in a little hand-rolled paper bag shaped like a serviette and with a little sticker on top! So cute!!! Seems like it's really suitable for people-on-the-go to just snatch... and GO!!! Hahhaz!!! Their signature dish is Traditional Fish&Chips but I chose the National Day Special - Chicken Cordon Blu. It's actually just chicken fillet stuffed with cheese.. so much for it's 'chim' name! =_)
Brought my little pink NIKE drum bag out for a walk round Singapore today and there it is!!! Sweet ritez?
But guess what I discovered when I came back??? Blue-coloured stains from my denim jeans!!! and stains that I couldn't get rid of no matter how I scrubbed and rubbed and washed with soap! SO SAD~~~
But my little sis cheered me up with THIS!!! It's Aloe Vera Ice Jelly and it's REALLY, REALLY nice!!! Much better than those ice jelly sold outsite... so, should you have any craving for ice jelly, be sure you know which to choose and buy! THIS!!! Heeheez!!!
Oh yah!!! Here's the VERY last thing that I bought that really, really is the VERY one that burnt a hole in my bank account... and it's this skirt from Forever 21. Sorry SL, sorry Xianz... I really, really bought it le... after meeting so many setbacks when I couldn't get the stuff I want last week, I really couldn't bear any disappointment... So, I went ahead and bought it!!!
This skirt costs me 48 bucks!!! Super ex ritez??? Guess this should be the last time I'm going to spend such a bomb on a sheet of cloth... This pic is taken off the website coz I'm too lazy to take another pic and to upload onto the website. The prints are the same except that mine's in lime green and blue instead of the browns. Looks like I'm a Retro-Maniac rite? Hahahz!!!
Okiez-dokiez!!! It's Bed-Time again lez!!! I still need to wake up at 630am tomorrow! Sad ritez~~~
Current Mood: Image hosted by Photobucket.com [Sigh~~~ bought stuzz till face green-green lez... no money, am another poor kid with NO SAVINGS! ="( ]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Web Page Visitor Counter
Nordstrom Coupon



My Wishlist!
. Sony Cyber-Shot DSC-T100 in RED!

My Lurves!
. camwhoring!
. My PSP


XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX