Send As SMS

Wednesday, August 24, 2005

~~~A Bustling Day~~~

~~~A Bustling Day~~~
Clattering, clankering, hattering thud! Here I walked to the MRT... Huffed and puffed, huffed and puffed... towards my workplace here I go! Sunny morning, rising sun... shining upon me as I sweat... Beaded sweat rolled down... shimmering shone... under the rays of the glaring sun... I yawned, I walked, blisters aforming, on my feet... Squeaky sounds, can be heard, all coz of my rubberless heel... Squeak it goes, squeech it went... by the scratchy, polished screwhead beneath... 'Lemme out! Don't torment!' that were the words it seeked to say. But just too bad, just not right... you gotta endure, for I've got no shoes left...
Yupz! All of my shoes are spoiling (or rather have already spoilt... I really cannot believe how come all the things that I owed seems to spoil at the same time. Previously, I ran out of facial cleanser, moisturiser, shampoo, contact lens solution and make-up remover. And now, every single pair of my shoes are all screaming for help. Sigh~~~ imagine how much I need to spend just to get back the same colour shoes again... super saddening...). Think I really, really needed to get new pairs of shoes already or at least A PAIR of shoes... or else I really have no choice but to 1) wear flip-flops to work lying that I sprained my ankle or 2) wear my nike yellow waffles or addidas school-gal sneakers. Either one, they just wouldn't do...
Reached workplace with a shock! Huh? I'm scheduled for a job outside? OMG! so last minute and I scurried off to my new workplace. Luckily the people were nice there, especially so since I wasn't in my POWER SUIT , not minusing the fact that I wasn't really dressed appropriately... I really looked more like someone who's trying to learn Latin Dance with my ruffled, bright-coloured skirt (hey! I wore the 4ever 21 skirt today! BUT... seems like it wasn't as nice as I expected it to me... *sobzsobz*). At least it wasn't see-through! guess Paw and SL was abit disappointed for they kept looking at me from the back! staring hard and trying to locate my VPL! heeheez! next time bahz! =p
Then I was struck by another shock! The training was SUPER HARD! and the zai SH said he failed in doing the quiz! Oh Manz! Still thought I can watch LOST while being booked during the training... guess I've brought myself more trouble than leeway... and can you imagine how difficult it is? While we 2 super junior staff are doing it, an AM was also doing it tooz!!! *Shocked* Terrible ritez? and guess how many times I tried the quiz before I FINALLY passed??? MORE THAN 10 TIMES! Can you BELIEVE it? Can you, can you?!?! somemore with help of SH, SX and also my senior! Horrible, horrible, horrible!!! and I've got 6 more quizzes to go! ARGH~~~~ I'M DYING LEZ... CAN ANYONE RESCUE ME?? PLEUZZZzzz???
Think I really can't stop my shopping crave... am I desperately deprived or what? bought a pair of crystal blue and red Bohemian earrings... Yah, I know, more earrings AGAINZ and more BOHEMIAN stuff... but I just can't stand it, coz I've always been a fanatic for Bohemian stuff and especially since IT'S THE CRAZE NOW! So, might as well make use of this time to strut all my stuff! Heehehez!!!
Saw a REAL, NICE pair of shoes today... BUT... there isn't my size! So sadz!!! Coz the shop only brought in one pair each for every size, and there just isn't another one for me... *sobsobz* I've never like a pair of shoe so much, so more it's a pair that can be worn to work! Sigh! It's just not my day!
Reached home and I've received yet another SURPRISE! SUPERSTAR is ON today! and I missed it, thinking that there isn't any... so sadz! So many disappointments and so many little setbacks today... How lucky can I get? and the belt that LM and I bought, they wasn't the nice Champagne Gold that we liked, but silver instead! Sigh... should have gotten the gold and silver one instead... should have let my sis do the choosing instead of me... now don't know if she will like it or notz...
And tomorrow, I need to wear covered shoes! ARGH~~~ I simply HATE wearing covered shoes. The feet will stink and blisters will start to form and my skin will tear and bleed just like the other time where my heel was covered with fresh, red blood and my shoes stained with it... If not for that ONE incident, I wouldn't dislike wearing covered shoes so much... BUT, need to give some respect for my I-should-be-ever-grateful partner, so... I MUST BEAR WITH IT!!! Bother~~~
Okez... Bedtime for me too le! Don't know why, but I've really been feeling very, very exhausted recently... is it my craving for super siong jobs acting up after the peak? Beatz Me~~~
Current Mood: Image hosted by Photobucket.com [Augh~~~ horrible quizzes, horrible tests... hope I do not fail againz! Wish I may, wish I might, wish a dream I'm gonna have tonite! Goody~~~]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Web Page Visitor Counter
Nordstrom Coupon



My Wishlist!
. Sony Cyber-Shot DSC-T100 in RED!

My Lurves!
. camwhoring!
. My PSP


XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX