Send As SMS

Tuesday, August 30, 2005

As Fate Destined...

As Fate Destined...

Being tired with working (ya, I know...it's only after the weekends rite?), I wanted to give myself a break! But as the title went, I did really came down with stomach cramps, headache, body aches and flu. Real sickeningly, especially when I needed to sleep for the WHOLE DAY!

Conversation with The Doc:
Doc: So, what can I help you today?
Me: Woke up with a heavy head and pain in the stomach. Then body aching all over especially the shoulders and also having cold and cough with phlegm.
Doc: Stomach pains? Cramps or Gastric?
Me: Er, I dunno... just pain lo. There, it's here. (I pressed at the center of my tummy, indicating where the pain was coming from...)
Doc: Er...er... today 1st day or last day? (he stammered... not daring to look at me...)
Me: Huh? What? (I stared blankly at me? what thing 1st or last day? what is he talking about?)
Doc: Er...er... today 1st day or last day? (he repeated the very same words...)
Me: (Duh! of coz I heard you la... but what are YOU talking about???) Whaddaya mean?
Doc: Er...1st or last? cramps.... (he mumbled...)
Me: (Oh! chey! he was talking about menses! I thought what! dunno if it's the doc who's blur or am I the one... haha!) xxxxxx (sorry for the lost of text, coz it's HIGHLY confidential! -CENSORED-)
Me: Doc, if you are giving me cold med, can you give me those non-drowsy ones?
Doc: Huh? Oh... ya... can...
Me: (stood up and got ready to leave...) oh ya!
Doc: HUH??! (he looked taken aback and somewhat frightened...)
Me: (hmm, weird...) Do you all do chicken pox vaccines?
Doc: Huh? Ya...
Me: How much does it cost ah?
Doc: Huh? Er... $80 for each jab, you'll need 2 jabs...
Me: Oh...
Doc: Then you need to tell the nurse...
Me: Ya, make an appointment rite?
Doc: Huh? you'll need to tell the nurse...
Me: (Huh? isn't it the same?? mmm....) Ya, make apointment with the nurse first rite? Orh ok! Tks!

I walked outta the room. Wah! The Doc is really so AMAZING! Know that I've got stomach cramps! Filled with admiration for doctors, I waited for the med. Soon, I was called to by the Missy...

'Here's the med. Med for diarrhea, stomach cramps, gastric.. and also for the flu...' The nurse rattled off the names and instructions...
Chey! It's another Bogus doctor... gave me all the various types of med for the stomach... and I thought he was AMAZING! Guess I needed to eat back my words!

Oh! and what I was diagnosed unfit for!

  1. Myalgia: "Myalgia" is made up of "my(o)-" from the Greek "myos" meaning muscle and "-algia" from the Greek "algos" meaning pain. Pain in a muscle; or pain in multiple muscles. Myalgia is muscle pain.
  2. Dyspepsia: Pain or an uncomfortable feeling in the upper middle part of your stomach. The pain might come and go, but it's usually there most of the time. Dyspepsia is caused by a stomach ulcer or acid reflux disease. Sometimes dyspepsia can be the sign of a serious problem--for example, a deep stomach ulcer.

Now, now, now... so that's what the Doc claimed I have. Hmm, if Dyspepsia is THIS serious, how come the Doc never recommend me for further treatment? D-uh!!! So much for his disgnosis!!!

Current Mood: Image hosted by Photobucket.com [D-uh! wasted my time sleeping and sleeping like a stupid, bothersome, dead and heavy LOG!]

Yayayaya!!! I SAW the MOST number of cockroaches EVER in my life while on the way home... it actually stretches to 3 HORIZONTAL BLOCKS!!! Big, small, black, brown, long legs, hairy ones, stunted legs... whatever you name it, you've it!!! and some even climbed up to the 2nd storey! *Euuks!* SOOOO MANY!!! and all bcos of a thermal fogging of the chute! If not for the fogging, I won't even know so many Xiao Qiangs actually live in a flat! EEEUUUKKZ!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Web Page Visitor Counter
Nordstrom Coupon



My Wishlist!
. Sony Cyber-Shot DSC-T100 in RED!

My Lurves!
. camwhoring!
. My PSP


XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX