Send As SMS

Sunday, July 10, 2005

A Nourishing Weekend!
I really felt as though I've made full use of my time! Time that I never knew I have when I was working (though I AM still working... heeeheez) and so many things that I've wanted to do all along... Life really feels more nourished now... compared to my sickening weekends where all I ever wanted is to sleep and sleep to juct recover the lost sleep during the working week...
Saturday...
Woke up late and bleary-eyed... coz slept at 5+am on Friday after a bout of drinking session and heavy supper of Chinatown's Frog Leg Porridge... 1130am... Mmmm, what am I awake for? There's no work... BUT 1130am!!! I'm gonna be late soon! coz I'm going blading!!! *yippee!* my 2nd lesson!
Before heading down to ECP, Bug and I visited Lolli at the hospital. He met with a bike accident 3 months ago - fractured leg broken into 4 parts. Lolli was grinning from ear to ear when he saw his whole bunch of friends there with him despite the big, murderous frame that was locking and trapping his fractured leg.
Looking at him, I really do not know if I should be glad to be alive and kicking, or should I just disappear from this world. Life seems so meaningful now but yet, I can't help wanting to escape from all the difficulties that I face... Haha, seems like I'm a real coward in facing reality...
Down at ECP, it's real crowded! But we managed to blade from Fort Rd to Bedok Jetty just in time to see the National Day flyover! Yay~~ National Day is here again! Think I really should be born in a Malay family coz I like National Day and I feel as though I'm abit halal... coz I don't really like pork... think maybe it only applies to steamed ones... though there are times whereby I DO eat them too... hahaz, Man are just so confused...
Met up with my ex-hall people for dinner at Brewerkz. I really got no idea what to eat! I didn't have cravings for any sort though I felt like eating potato wedges. In the end we ordered potato skins, calamari, Sheperd's Pie and Pork Loin Marsala for 3 people and it was simply potatoti!!! Think I won't want to eat potato for the time being... *Eeuks*
After dinner, all of us went down to Mdm Wong's for a chill-out session. The music was HORRIBLE! There was simply nothing I could do except to sit down, though I did attempted to dance, but no good music, no groove...
As usual, SUPPER-TIME againz! at Newton Circus! Passed by my previous workplace on the way there and it really reminded me of alot of stuff - my colleagues, the people there, the canteen and everything during my one month stay there... At that point of time, time seemed to have flown... at a speed that's faster than lightning... is there all there is to the word 'Time'? That everything just pass by like that without ever coming to a standstill? without slowing down to take a little breather?
I had a craving for Oyster Omelette! Knowing that I couldn't finish all of it, I asked around, looking for potential people to share my heavenly omelette with... but there was none... so sad! In the end I got to forsake my craving and ate Hokkien Mee and Carrot Cake. *sobzsobz*
and now, back to sleep at 5+am... againz!
Sunday...
*Yawnz* Late againz! I woke up at 1130am againz! Oh man! I was going for a J-Pop Hip Hop Class later on with Xian! Luckily kind-hearted Bug gave me a lift, or else I would have gotten an earful from Xian (Disclaimer: Xian Xian is not so fierce one okie? She's one super nice and enthu gal! Always game for activities and fun! =_) )
Hip-Hop class was FUN!!! I really like it alot! It has been my dream to join hip-hop, street dance, jazz and many more and this is it! I will definitely try my best not to miss the lessons!
Out for a craving-eating session again! Drank my favourite Ice Plum Lime Juice, ate Sushi (though I think I'm going to ban the outlet at Marina Square), and I had a DOUBLE-SCOOP Andersen's Ice-Cream! Yippee!!! The Macadamia Nut is simply HEAVENLY and the Belgian Chocolate tooz! Wahz!!! (Heeheez, and I ate a scoop of Dairy Bell's Nuts about Chocolates and 3 more scoops later when I reached home! ;p)
Sigh! It's in the wee hours le and I've yet to type my Lucky Draw Report... wish me luck tomorrow coz I think I will need to report to my manager... *sobsobz*
"How I wish that Tomorrow never come. For in Tomorrow, there always lurk Danger and Unknowns. Unknowns where only Unhappiness will knock on my door. Happiness would always be hidden and mever found. Where does Happiness lie? Where can I find it? Is Happiness found only when it is crafted through your own hands? Nobody knows, Nobody care... for as long as oneself is bliss..."
Current Mood: Image hosted by Photobucket.com *yawnz*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Web Page Visitor Counter
Nordstrom Coupon



My Wishlist!
. Sony Cyber-Shot DSC-T100 in RED!

My Lurves!
. camwhoring!
. My PSP


XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX