Send As SMS

Sunday, July 17, 2005

My Sunday againz...

My Sunday againz...

Sunday... rain... a SUPER nice day to sleep in... BUT I woke up! SIGH~~~
Trudged out of the house to go blading at ECP... I wanna sleep!!! SIGH! ="(
But it was fine weather at ECP! So amazing!
My eyes were barely open even with the sunshine sparkling through the peek-a-boo leaves... *yawnz* Then I slipped!!! Right down the slope! and I had not even started to really blade! My 1st fall after 2 lessons! So paiseh! Piggy me shouldn't have taken 40 winks... Sigh!
Then all of us sped off towards Macs! coz I wanna eat my Sausage and Hotcakes meal! Yummyz!!!
580kcal for my breakfast and now I must sweat it all out! and while doing so, I saw one of my managers - LKY! I was super AMAZED! She was wearing an outfit I have never seen her in! Perhaps coming to ECP means a totally different outfit I guess! She was wearing a hot pink spag top with micro white shorts! *pheet!* so sunny gal! Guess she really know about dressing for occasion unlike me, always look like a slacker, even when I'm working... Sigh!
I saw SH too! Wanna catch a glimpse of her gf but only managed to see her side-view! so sad! somemore me leaving for Hip Hop le! gonna be late le!
At Hip Hop... I CAN'T do the shoulder shrugs and shoulder press and the elbow press at all! Oh manz! Think I really looked like a chicken flapping her wings instead of a sey sey Hip Hopper! So sadz man! and super paiseh! I must work harder next week again!!!
Carried my blades, track shoes, track pants, 3 changes of clothes and protective gear all around Orchard today. SO HEAVY!! and I think I might have spark off a few quarrels here and there... coz I overheard several bfs asking their gfs if they blade... Oh manz! it's not my fault to carry my blades round is it? I'm only too poor to own a car... I can't help it neither... and do you think I want to? All my barang-barang are all SO HEAVY!!! somemore I got sunburnt, even when the sun wasn't strong at all in the morning! so suay! But at least I can only blade on my own le! Yeah!!! No longer a big burden le! =p
There was a Food Festival at Taka but I didn't managed to get the goody food that I want coz it's too squeezy and my blades were all jutting out of the place!
Bought another Buddha's beads again... though I didn't managed to find the red coloured ones that I wanted... and neither did I managed to find the black beaded bracelet that I wanted... but at least I know where I can find the lime green one! Quite a happy find actually! heheez!!!
*Yawnz* Nite time againz le! Konz-ing time!!!
Current Mood: Image hosted by Photobucket.com
P.S. oh yah! and I saw SiH tooz! but at Orch! .v.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Web Page Visitor Counter
Nordstrom Coupon



My Wishlist!
. Sony Cyber-Shot DSC-T100 in RED!

My Lurves!
. camwhoring!
. My PSP


XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX