Send As SMS

Saturday, July 23, 2005

My Green Tee, My 'Cheong' heels, My Mini-Skirt and the BIG HOOHA!

My Green Tee, My 'Cheong' heels, My Mini-Skirt and the BIG HOOHA!
I have decided that this post should be in GREEN! to further emphasize my babelicious GREEN!!! Hahahah!
I couldn't resist grabbing a pair of ribbony heels in shiny, lustre green, blue and brown, even though I have been complained about the number of shoes that I owned (to my Dad>hey! I've just worn out 2 pairs of heels and have dutifully mended them. I DID NOT BUY all the time that one has spoilt! I always repaired them and discarded them only when they've gone beyond repair. And I'm not the only person in the house wearing them! ALL THE GALS in our house wear them too! It's not mine and mine alone OK? so stop complaining about them!). I was just attracted to them and I really did pondered before buying. Maybe it's because they were in the colour moods that I feel recently, or maybe I just felt sian and wanna buy something (hmm, not that true... coz my pocket's really had a deep hole in it and it's burning!), or maybe they were just waiting for me to pick them up coz lifeless and dead they stood, and they stared at me, as though urging me, urging me to choose them, with a tiny whine in their throats...
So there I was! Dressed in a green top, a pale beige mini-skirt (cos I can't find a longer similar coloured skirt and white is a tad too hard for the ribbony-heels! ="( ) and my ribbony-heels! And all for the sake of my little, ribbony heels! (a modifed version of 'and all for the sake of my little nut-meg!'!) I wanted to wear my ribbon heels as soon as they are bought, or else they will ended up still neatly stored in their white cardboard box, crying and whining till their soles come out!
But I guessed my dressing was a bit too attention-seeking for work in the office. People seems to stare at me, questions sprouting in their miniature heads - 'My, isn't she being too flashy? Wah, so green! Look at her skirt, so short! Eh, is she working or just showing off? Little gal, not pro enough, tsktsktsktsk... Wah! what the hell is she doing, to dress like this? ' Sigh! that's what all the stares had been telling me... and all for the sake of my little, ribbony heels...
I still like my ribbony heels coz they looks so cute and feels so happy! and that's what I wish to feel every single day! but guess next time I will wear a longer skirt and maybe find a less flashy green top... mmm, which one shall I wear then? mmmmm........
Current Mood: Image hosted by Photobucket.com [haha, wat else? ;p]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Web Page Visitor Counter
Nordstrom Coupon



My Wishlist!
. Sony Cyber-Shot DSC-T100 in RED!

My Lurves!
. camwhoring!
. My PSP


XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX