Send As SMS

Thursday, July 14, 2005

Must be Economic Setback...

Must be Economic Setback...
After a super tiring course, I headed towards home. Poor me was down with a flu... I couldn't concentrate during the lesson at all and I felt as though I was tranquilized... Feather-headed and light...
Whipping out TODAY newspapers, I spotted the headlines - NKF TT Durai dropping charges. Mmmm, though I'm a little too late for morning news, it would be nice to still know about it since there had already been so many gossips here and there and especially about the gold-plated taps since I don't know when...
Engrossed in the articles, I vaguely noticed a slight movement on my right. 'Mmm, is must be me blocking out the doorway and someone is trying to do the courtesy way of moving towards the middle of the carriage'. I shifted a little to my left... and continued reading...
The person on the right moved towards me again... 'Was I really too near the door?' Pondering, I looked up and got the greatest shock for the day! The guy was so close to me I can even see his little blackheads on his face! He smiled at me and I shuddered. He doesn't look right. Just not right. I shifted again to the left. He followed. I stared back at him and zoomed all the way to the other side of the door... and the exited out... I glanced back, furtively looking to see if he had followed me... I saw him standing at the middle platform, laughing gleefully with himself...
Sigh! Even though I was afraid I was afraid of him, actually I really feel sorry for him. It's like it's not his fault that he is who he is today. If everyone has a choice, who doesn't want to be normal?
Read something about Blogger again about how people kept doing things so that they have something to blog about. There was a guy who actually wanted to go on a road trip just so that he can blog about it. Is that really necessary to really find something just to blog about? There are so many little happenings that people can actually talk about, do they really need to sing something just to do it? Perhaps it's needed just to make it sounds as though your life is really exciting and interesting and maybe even to keep your readers interested?
A friend of mine has stopped blogging coz she said it's unlike her to talk about herself. And I wondered, should I stop blogging too? I'm a private person too, but I'm just looking for an avenue for me to 'say' things out, things that I would not and unable to say in person and who should I say it to? Do people wanna listen? Do people really bother? I don't want to be a liability to people and neither a burden to them, that they need to listen to what I gotta say. At least if I blog, people have a choice. A choice of whether to carry on reading, a choice to switch it off and a choice to not even come here. There're always choices. So rather than force people to listen to what I gotta say, might as well let them have a choice. Coz you are you, and others are others. Nobody can force anyone to do the things they don't want to.
Haha, this little bit of stuff and yet I took 3 days to write all these down... Haha... quite stupid...
oki, end here le... feel quite stupid realli...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Web Page Visitor Counter
Nordstrom Coupon



My Wishlist!
. Sony Cyber-Shot DSC-T100 in RED!

My Lurves!
. camwhoring!
. My PSP


XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX