Send As SMS

Tuesday, July 26, 2005

MISSING!

MISSING!

24th July 2005

BLOGGERWORLD. Blogger police is now on a frantic search for blogger - StarsLitez. She left without a trace except for some tear-streak marks on her blog. Readers (if there are any) have been asking the same question - Where has she gone?

Recalling her last words, "Leave me alone... I just wanna live my own life. I just wanna be myself... It doesn't matter if I'm deluding myself, neither does it mean drowning in self-pity... just as long as I'm am myself, and myself alone... I don't wanna be bothered to make people happy... They will be happy when they choose to... It's not for me to dictate but themselves..."

With that, she sped off. Clouds of dust covering her tracks. The police is still searching, but they are attempted to classify it as 'TOP SECRET' to close the case. Will she never be found again? It still remains a mystery...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Web Page Visitor Counter
Nordstrom Coupon



My Wishlist!
. Sony Cyber-Shot DSC-T100 in RED!

My Lurves!
. camwhoring!
. My PSP


XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX