Send As SMS

Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Mad Hatter's Day

Mad Hatter's Day
It was an awful day and right after a night of awful movie - Sin City. The movie was in black-and-white with white splashes of paint for gushing guts, red paint splashes for blood and yellow colour for I-dunno-who-bad-hero. I completely understand nothing of the show nor do I know why is it rated R21 - unless the red and white splashes are considered as violent or that 2 scences of soft, fleshy breasts are considered as 'sexual' scences. Other than that, I really do not know why...
Seated among the spongy cushion, I felt as though I have gone back into time - the era of black-and-white movies. I felt as though I was seated in a car, parked in a carpark in front of a big, white screen where black-and-white images will start rolling... and gals with their frilly, puff skirts with tight bodiacs and guys with their gel, slicked-back hair...
Maybe I do not know how to appreciate a Marvel comic, or maybe I really was tired that day... But I just kept falling asleep throughout the film, waking up to just utter a cold laugh...
'Bang!' That's how my next day started - with a car accident. I witnessed the closest accident ever! It was just right in front of me! At Alexandra Expressway, a car on the left lane wanted to shift over to the right lane and ended up being hit by an incoming lorry on the right and left the car swerving and spinning 90 degrees to hit a car right in the middle on the left lane. Image hosted by Photobucket.com [This was how it all happened...]
As I witnessed it, everything seems to be moving in slow motion. And the cars, they were like soft metals, just like an aluminium Coke can, being squeezed and squashed right in the middle with your bare hands.
I was left feeing shocked and my heart was thumping away. Heard that this whole stretch of road and even on the other side of the road before reaching Normaton was a 'dangerous' area. My brother also witnessed another accident in the afternoon while he was coming home, on the same exit stretch at AYE before Normanton. Also, the next morning, we heard about yet another accident at the same exit. Wah! Do be cautious when you all drive through this stretch of road! Not saying that you should be wary of watching out to witness accidents but to watch out how you drive and all the vehicles around you. You are in Danger Zone. Be wary!!!
Over at work, I was attached to a secretary for admin work and I was by far the busiest among my peers. I couldn't take a breather, neither can I stop to rest in my tracks. So sian! I can't even stone, can't even stone after a horribly boring movie which landed me tired, sleepy and stranded in Somerset! *yawnz*
But that's Life. Complain and forgot and all will be well! Just do remember, friends are always here to hear your grumbles (heezheez, tks to mine for hearing me grumble all the time!), and share your weal and woes! Just don't forget them! ;p
Current Mood: Image hosted by Photobucket.com [hmph...hmph...hmph! why me??]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Web Page Visitor Counter
Nordstrom Coupon



My Wishlist!
. Sony Cyber-Shot DSC-T100 in RED!

My Lurves!
. camwhoring!
. My PSP


XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX