Send As SMS

Wednesday, July 13, 2005

I'm Broken...

I'm Broken...

Can a Broken Mirror be mended,
With scratches all over and the reflection in shatters?
Is a Broken Porcelain Vase still an ornament,
Where tiny chips are missing and it can't even stand?
Is a Shattered Window still ususable,
With the fallable pieces tettering on the verge of falling?
Everything is possible,
Everything is It,
'It' is all about Perspective.

But how about 'Love'?
Can Love be mended once hurt?
Can Love be mended when broken?
Is Love still Love when it has shattered?
Scars can heal,
Wounds can be recovered,
For Time can heal everything.

But is Time really It?
Who can tell,
Who dare say?
For I, can only cowered and shivered in fear...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Web Page Visitor Counter
Nordstrom Coupon



My Wishlist!
. Sony Cyber-Shot DSC-T100 in RED!

My Lurves!
. camwhoring!
. My PSP


XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX