Send As SMS

Monday, July 18, 2005

~~Have you ever?~~

~~Have you ever?~~
Have you ever wonder why you are who you are? Why do you look who you see in the mirror? Is it really just a combination of both your mum's and dad's genes? Then why don't all your siblings look alike? Why are you here in this world? What's your purpose? There are so many "whys" in this world that I really doubt people know the real reason and know what's happening. Are there really people who are known as "enlighteners"?
Whenever I'm on board a train, I always wonder - What are all these people thinking about? Behind all those dull, poker faces, what are the stories they seek to tell? Sometimes I really wish that I can understand and 'hear' what all these people are thinking about. Wouldn't that be interesting? To be 'Bruce Almighty' or even Mel Gibson in "What Women really Want"? Though there are always flip sides to such a thing, but I'm sure with proper control and management, there's always a pot of gold at the end of every rainbow...
I really wonder, what am I really here for? To be part of the world, the universe, as a decaying matter aiding a cycle or really for a purpose? The what are all these things that we need to go through? Theses starvations, deaths, betrayals, relationships and families - what do they want us to achieve?
Thinking it through, I don't seem to remember how a year seems like when I was a toddler. I remembered snatches here and there but a year seems to just fly past and within the next moment, I'm 4 and I woke up with a strange feeling in my heart - What's Life after Death? It really seems so strange how a little kid come to know about 'Death' when all her life revolved around Barbie dolls, Matchbox cars, He-Man, Transformers, Smurfs, Ghostbusters, The Mask and many more. Am I just a strange kid or do such things happen to others too?
Mmm, guess that I still can't find my answers till now... hopefully I can get to know the real World before I die...
Current Mood: Image hosted by Photobucket.com [Hmmmz, I'm still wondering... Hark! No wonder my friends used to sing "Shi Wan Ge Wei Shen Mo" theme song to me! Now I knowz~~~ ;p]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Web Page Visitor Counter
Nordstrom Coupon



My Wishlist!
. Sony Cyber-Shot DSC-T100 in RED!

My Lurves!
. camwhoring!
. My PSP


XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX