Send As SMS

Saturday, July 16, 2005

Good or Bad... It can be Both...

Good or Bad... It can be Both...
Received news yesterday (seems to suit this music mood now... listening to it as I typed...), KT's flying off for UKCA. That's good news, but the selfish me do admit that I feel sad about it... and I would rather him not go... there's always a "BUT" lying all around us, and the 'but' here is missing him...
We have all been with him since 6 Sept 2004. The fun we had, the times we enjoyed and the moments that we all shared... will all go missing come August 2005... even before we have all agreed to celebrate our 1st year Anniversary of being in the same company...
KT has always been here for every one of us, always there for fun. Whenever crowd's lacking and we have simply no idea what to do for our Fridays, he will also say, "I'm here. I'm fine, everything's ok. We can still go." even when the crowd was really pathetic and even when I was undecisive whether to do or not to go... he'll just be there... and he's always there to share a cab home with me coz I'm the only one heading west after our parties... seems like it's not much, but just a cab which is also on the way... it really seems a big, great thing now...
Fridays will not be the same without him. Gone will be our Fridays where we can just shoot our mouths and gossip about anything. Gone will be the wise and political guy who has everything to say. Gone will be too, the Ah-Beng and hooligan person who seems so much a part of us... Travelling would not be the same too, if there's travelling... and pretty soon, I guess, everyone would just fall into pieces of a puzzle, leading their own lives, and the lives with their life partners. There would not be Fridays anymore and lives, will be quiet.
I thought the whole group of us will grow old and wise together, to share our fun, our laughter and our woes. But I guess, nobody can actually compete with fate and what fate has destined for us...
3 years will be gone in a twinkle, but in 3 years, alot of things can happen too... Nobody knows what life and fate has for us and we can't predict it... we can just go along and try our best to get to get to the path we desired... KT has chosen his, and all we can do, is to give him our best wishes and welcome him home, 3 years later...
KT, all the best to you, and we'll all miss you while you are away... definitely!!!
Current Mood: Image hosted by Photobucket.com [be missing you, our one great ONZ fren...]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Web Page Visitor Counter
Nordstrom Coupon



My Wishlist!
. Sony Cyber-Shot DSC-T100 in RED!

My Lurves!
. camwhoring!
. My PSP


XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX