Send As SMS

Wednesday, June 08, 2005

+.+Weak+.+

+.+Weak+.+

Hi hi!! Not sure what to write today... coz feeling a little weak from diarrhoea and so not much things go a-popping in my head... heeheez... so do bear with me a little as I think as I typed! =p

Just finished watching "An Eye for a Guy". Denise Keller is so sweet! and seems so true to heart as compared to Rachel in the previous season. But somehow or other, think she will end up being Rachel the 2nd, for choosing Howard and ultimately date Wolfgang. Hmmm.... is that what love and show is all about? Guess not. It's just that in a relationship, nobody can predict beforehand what is going to happen, nor is there a fixed path telling you that this is the right course that you should be taking and not the other. Life is all about making decisions. Does that sound familiar? (Heehee... you can look it up in my Archives! =P). Even when you have made a decision, there's no telling that it's right or that you will never look bad. Humans always look back and reminisce about the past, because you can "see" the past but not the future. The future that people seems so scared to tread for fear for being wrong. But just to let you know, while you are reading down my blog... you are walking, walking and ticking along with the clock, the time...

So who invented the clock? I've been asking myself this countless of times. Why make up something called "TIME" and deliver yourself into the hands of ageing? to a place where people are fearful of the word "OLD"? Haha, don't think that "Hey! you're wrong! I'm not afraid of growing old!" Haha, even I, am fearful of growing old and dying.
Just think, imagine yourself in a world where you doesn't exist anymore. There's no thought swimming in your head, no feelings at all, no sensations and no sense of touch. Just air and nothing else. Doesn't it feel weird? To be not around when the world is still changing and moving as you disappear without trace outta the world that you know so well and grew up in? Well, I dreamt of such a feeling when I was 4. and to tell you the truth, that feeling was terrible. Welcome to the World of Unknown!!!

Haha, let's talk about something more light and preppy!!!

Know why I got diarrhoea and spent almost half the day rushing in and out of the toilet?
Image hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.com"THEY" are the VERY culprits!!! HMPH~~~ Yarz! Was so happy to see so many tubs of ice-cream in my house and so made myself ONE BIG EARTHQUAKE and in the end?? my stomach suffered from tremors!!! Eeeeks!!! I took the picture 'cos suddenly my house is filled with SO MANY ICE-CREAM FLAVOURS at ONE TIME and bcos they looks very colourful together. But to think now I'm ACTUALLY reprimanding them! HPMH! Really angry...

Sigh, sigh, sigh!!! I'm forever sighing away... no matter whether it's in real life, blog or msn... why, why, why? Nowadays I seems to be in a "life is so lifeless and souless mood". I don't feel like doing anything at all... even the clothes I've been wearing to work are all in black. Black skirt, black top and black jacket! only managed to force myself to put on a green top to brighten up my dressing a little... but... still in a blacky mood... SIGH!!!

Okiez la, don't toture you any further... I'm turning in le! You too have a Goodnight Rest!!! Nitez~~~

Current Mood: Image hosted by Photobucket.com [dizzy with weakness... messy life... distortions...]

2 Comments:

At 3:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Haha...that's really sweet of you to leave something in the comments. I realised that no one use the comments anymore since i've put my the tagboard...so maybe i'll just get rid of the tag board and see what happens...;)

 
At 8:39 AM, Blogger ~star*lite~ said...

Hahaha!!think comments are more appropriate for "The topic of the Day". You should be glad that at least people write in your tagboard. Mine?? Emptiness and silence on both sides! It's dead out there man! Heehee...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



Web Page Visitor Counter
Nordstrom Coupon



My Wishlist!
. Sony Cyber-Shot DSC-T100 in RED!

My Lurves!
. camwhoring!
. My PSP


XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX